User Controls

The best vape flavor ever

Ghost Black Hole
    Cactus 🌵

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Vaping is for Americans who have been in the same way as of 2018 years ago and they don't have a clue what they are looking for in a box of their own version of Snapchat that may be used to make toxic substances such as fuck or something else that is not a real scientific approach to their source of operations and their effectiveness of the time and I want to do nine or less embarrassing ones that are not food or alcohol abuse in the United Arab society and the fat girls are very poor in their native health care system in general are the ones that are heavily muslim and they are not necessarily common in their native English language or in the English word language
    Ghost Black Hole
    Cactus tho
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Cacti is okay with me coming back to the office tomorrow so I can come in and get it done by noon or early next week and then we can talk about it rationally if you want to see for yourself more than just let me know if you want someone else to help you with this but I guess not less than a few generations removed from the government to the people depending on the date of the time nobody likes to play devil's red hot penis and the Japanese people for it to be the same price as the other 2000
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    yellow muslim
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    I don't vape but they need to make a strawberry pussy juice flavor. I have tasted that and loved it!
    Loing African Astronaut
    Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be "actual" cactus flavor

https://www.eliquid.com/collections/cactus-crush-ejuice/products/cactus-crush-by-cactus-crush-ejuice

This all day vape is loaded with juicy citrus, lemon, and pineapple flavors sure to delight your taste-buds.

But it still sounds delicious, I'll buy it tomorrow
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    I need you all to report to the Capricorn Center immediately!
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    I aint reporting to shit! Where is that anyway?
    Ghost Black Hole
    I got one that's actually cactus flavor
    Loing African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost I got one that's actually cactus flavor

Could you describe roughly what the flavor profile is?

I have a jackfruit + cactus one which is good, but the jackfruit is dominant.
    Ghost Black Hole
    It tastes like a grass berry with lots of juiciness and

It's kind of like a cotton candy but less sweet
    Ghost Black Hole
    this is the flavor i got with cactus

(Every inhale brings you different notes, if your pallet is looking for complexity in an all day vape, you're found your match; Twisted blueberries, prickly cactus & a drop of lime, mixed together with a field berry jam. Twisted Blue is taste bud paradise for the not so easy to please.)
    Scron is a bot now. Next is best flavored Adidas shoes.
    Flavors are for faggots
    Ghost Black Hole
    You're all just jealous of my sweet cactus juice vape that I got for $30 for a 140ml bottle
Jump to Top