User Controls

Playing a game with your own made up challenge

Phantasmagoria African Astronaut
    Anybody here do this?

I like to play certain games where if I die once I have to restart the whole game.
    One challenge I'd like to do is try speed running, that's something I've never done before.

Finding new ways to play a game makes it so much more interesting
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Here's a game you should try sometime..

Grow the fuck up.
    It might be a bit on the challenging side for a novice like yourself.

But the storyline is very in depth, graphics are great, you unlock perks like getting pussy, the world becomes your sandbox lil nigga.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 It might be a bit on the challenging side for a novice like yourself.

But the storyline is very in depth, graphics are great, you unlock perks like getting pussy, the world becomes your sandbox lil nigga.

Yet here you are.
    Originally posted by Erekshun Yet here you are.

And that doesn't have a damn thing to do with anything I just said
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 It might be a bit on the challenging side for a novice like yourself.

Fuck off gen z wanna be grandpa with your boring fleshnet life
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    i do this. some sandbox games almost require you to do this. like when the library update came out for dwarf fortress I made a fort that was almost entirely devoted to scribes. it was pretty cool but I think it got slaughtered. im playing a lot of kenshi right now and its another game where you have to set challenges for yourself. way prefer this style of game play to the gay sandboxes that devs like ubisoft put out (how many times can they release assassins creed with the same boring gameplay loop). achievements are dumb
    That's what killed games for me

Bo soul, no creativity or passion .
    They keep putting out the same games over and over except with a new visual coat.
    i sometimes try to tuck my ankles behind my neck and shove my balls into my asshole.
Jump to Top