User Controls

The use of snitches in the war on drugs is beyond belief.

  1. Narc African Astronaut [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    The legislators are way more evil than the drug dealers they claim to be fighting.



    How the fuck can you justify ruining lives and communities like that?

    Makes me wish some of these dealers would get smart and come forward and 'snitch' on some of these politicians and DAs for conspiring to distribute drugs. Give them a taste of their own medicine.


    .
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  2. mashlehash victim of incest
    Hi.
  3. mashlehash victim of incest
    I'm white.
  4. GGG victim of incest
    Like scron
  5. Narc African Astronaut [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    He's^ brown

    And gay

    lol


    .
  6. Item 9 African Astronaut
    This is news to me 🙄.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  7. Ghost Dark Matter [fabulously attend this hattiesburg]
    I will phone the police on you
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  8. Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    most people snitch themselves out because they're retarded
  9. Silva_13 Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box most people snitch themselves out because they're retarded

    🤔
  10. mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by Narc The legislators are way more evil than the drug dealers they claim to be fighting.



    How the fuck can you justify ruining lives and communities like that?

    Makes me wish some of these dealers would get smart and come forward and 'snitch' on some of these politicians and DAs for conspiring to distribute drugs. Give them a taste of their own medicine.


    .

    That's sad OP, but it's always been that way...

    If they really wanted to get the real criminals, and drugs off the street, they'd legalize all of it, and make it unprofitable to deal in them...

    No politician really wants drugs off the street, and they're lying bastards if they say they do..
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  11. vindicktive vinny Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by mikeyagain That's sad OP, but it's always been that way…

    If they really wanted to get the real criminals, and drugs off the street, they'd legalize all of it, and make it unprofitable to deal in them…

    No politician really wants drugs off the street, and they're lying bastards if they say they do..

    the opium pandemic in china and america proved otherwise.
  12. GGG victim of incest
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny the opium pandemic in china and america proved otherwise.

    We have better education, information, and regulation now.

    But if we really don't want people using drugs we should improve the other parts of their life first.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  13. Lanny creature of the mesothelioma era
    Originally posted by GGG But if we really don't want people using drugs we should improve the other parts of their life first.

    Sounds like fucking COMMUNISM to ME. PINKO FAGGOT
  14. Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    we want people using drugs. if they stopped using drugs, they'd stop being people.
  15. RestStop Space Nigga
    It's an unwinnable fight which totally renders the whole thing fucking stupid and pointless.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  16. Narc African Astronaut [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    I'm loling that everyone in this Fred said something smart except gollum. And he has the front to go calling others stupid, lol.


    .
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  17. Narc African Astronaut [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Originally posted by GGG We have better education, information, and regulation now.

    But if we really don't want people using drugs we should improve the other parts of their life first.

    Who is "we" anyway?

    And who exactly are "people"?


    .
  18. vindicktive vinny Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by GGG We have better education, information, and regulation now.

    yea, like fastfood doesnt affect the people.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  19. Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    Originally posted by Narc Who is "we" anyway?

    And who exactly are "people"?

    Doesn't matter who he means, jedis always take over, spread lies like "oxy isn't addictive" and turn everyone's lives miserable through deliberately bad policies.
  20. Ghost Dark Matter [fabulously attend this hattiesburg]
    Hello 911 I would like to report illegal drug activity on this forum called niggers on space
Jump to Top