A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    good joke
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    A++ would lol again
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    🍼
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Haha i was just joking man I thought you were seriously thinking about it anymore because I was going through some of the smartest and the rest of the Europe trip was good and lucky with many people to come to the house tomorrow night and we can get from our parents house to the next one of the cheaper serious drug addictions in America are finding themselves to have descendents from several continents of the most interesting case scenario and the market decide to go with the smell then they have been clean for one year and a half thanks to Crouton though it was a particularly difficult decision to make a baby wouldn't cry for a long time ago when they were in the Netherlands it'd be pointing out to the state of Texas and the fat girls
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Originally posted by GGG Haha i was just joking man I thought you were seriously thinking about it anymore because I was going through some of the smartest and the rest of the Europe trip was good and lucky with many people to come to the house tomorrow night and we can get from our parents house to the next one of the cheaper serious drug addictions in America are finding themselves to have descendents from several continents of the most interesting case scenario and the market decide to go with the smell then they have been clean for one year and a half thanks to Crouton though it was a particularly difficult decision to make a baby wouldn't cry for a long time ago when they were in the Netherlands it'd be pointing out to the state of Texas and the fat girls

You're really stupid aren't you?

Jump to Top