User Controls

cafe melancholy

I was at work today feeling a little sick from being off my STATE SANCTIONED DRUGS and listening to music in the back where I chill and do all my work mostly alone but I was working with some butch lesbian girl I never met before so I was just trying to not come off as an asshole (also was working 2 back to back shifts and had been really sick the previous 4 days and also woke up at 3 am and started work at 8.) Anyways I was listening to this nothing nowhere song called dread and the lyrics are all about taking benzos and painkillers and depression and suicide. So I was thinking like damn, I haven't really been participating in the rest of the outside world for a while now and this girl is probably thinking I'm a fucking basket case weirdo.

But then I thought more and it seems like a lot of my coworkers are in similar situations. Almost everyone is on coke/meth/alcohol/heroin, ranging in age from 20-40 or so, but they're totally content to just work this job feeding off the excess of yuppie normies while everyone falls into their own pits of depression and they never end up leaving. It's kinda fucked up but I guess just another thing some portion of the population will inevitably do.

There's one girl I work with who I met like 4 years ago and haven't seen much of her since. We both worked at the same place on and off but the time periods we worked together didn't sync up so we only ever ended up working a few shifts together like 4 years ago when I first got hired there. At that point, I was fresh to the city and job and school and all that and I didn't really know what her deal was but she seemed like she smoked a lot of weed. Just your typical lazy shitty stoned cafe employee girl. Now we are working together again and she has very clearly been methed out for a good portion of that time if not all of it. It was like seeing and interacting with a totally different person. The fucked up part though is that I know that although I may not be as bad off as her, I've definitely lost chunks of myself on the way due to drug abuse and just other general hardships that people go through. Like I'm pretty sure that when I talk to people they can sense the change, and I can see it in my eyes when I look in the mirror and holy fuck I just don't want to end up working a dead end job with a bunch of depressed drug addicts (although I love them all.) The prospect of that being all my future holds just makes me want to blow my fuckin brains out.

newayz
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III I was at work today feeling a little sick from being off my STATE SANCTIONED DRUGS and listening to music in the back where I chill and do all my work mostly alone but I was working with some butch lesbian girl I never met before so I was just trying to not come off as an asshole (also was working 2 back to back shifts and had been really sick the previous 4 days and also woke up at 3 am and started work at 8.) Anyways I was listening to this nothing nowhere song called dread and the lyrics are all about taking benzos and painkillers and depression and suicide. So I was thinking like damn, I haven't really been participating in the rest of the outside world for a while now and this girl is probably thinking I'm a fucking basket case weirdo.

But then I thought more and it seems like a lot of my coworkers are in similar situations. Almost everyone is on coke/meth/alcohol/heroin, ranging in age from 20-40 or so, but they're totally content to just work this job feeding off the excess of yuppie normies while everyone falls into their own pits of depression and they never end up leaving. It's kinda fucked up but I guess just another thing some portion of the population will inevitably do.

There's one girl I work with who I met like 4 years ago and haven't seen much of her since. We both worked at the same place on and off but the time periods we worked together didn't sync up so we only ever ended up working a few shifts together like 4 years ago when I first got hired there. At that point, I was fresh to the city and job and school and all that and I didn't really know what her deal was but she seemed like she smoked a lot of weed. Just your typical lazy shitty stoned cafe employee girl. Now we are working together again and she has very clearly been methed out for a good portion of that time if not all of it. It was like seeing and interacting with a totally different person. The fucked up part though is that I know that although I may not be as bad off as her, I've definitely lost chunks of myself on the way due to drug abuse and just other general hardships that people go through. Like I'm pretty sure that when I talk to people they can sense the change, and I can see it in my eyes when I look in the mirror and holy fuck I just don't want to end up working a dead end job with a bunch of depressed drug addicts (although I love them all.) The prospect of that being all my future holds just makes me want to blow my fuckin brains out.

newayz

I wanna sell pizzas and hot dogs downtown out of a small stand/trailer you should do it too. Bill Krozbydawgs man

Originally posted by Bill Krozby I wanna sell pizzas and hot dogs downtown out of a small stand/trailer you should do it too. Bill Krozbydawgs man

is this what white people normally do ?
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    You'll never escape that shit if you keep doing what you're doing
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny is this what white people normally do ?

some whyte people do, its called be an Entrepreneur
    Loing African Astronaut
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny is this what white people normally do ?

Buddhism is having a resurgence in the West because it justifies mediocrity and complacency.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Loing Buddhism is having a resurgence in the West because it justifies mediocrity and complacency.

working for yourself is the opposite of mediocrity
    Loing African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby working for yourself is the opposite of mediocrity

I said no ketchup, you stupid faggot.
    Loing African Astronaut
    If you ever unfaggot yourself and actually start a hotdog stand, I will negative review bomb it on Google, Yelp, TripAdvisor etc.

Then I will give $50 to Mal and ask her to kindly print out fliers with your faggot face on it, and a big link to DOUGLASSMONKSRAPIST.COM, where I will document your posts, admissions of your awful behaviours, your admission of rape, the women who were abused by you.... They'll be all around you.

If you ever begin dreaming your dream, I will shatter it.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    You need to eat the Cheerios, man.
    Originally posted by Loing Buddhism is having a resurgence in the West because it justifies mediocrity and complacency.

or it could just be due to the level of plastics and estrogen in the water.
    Originally posted by Loing If you ever unfaggot yourself and actually start a hotdog stand, I will negative review bomb it on Google, Yelp, TripAdvisor etc.

Then I will give $50 to Mal and ask her to kindly print out fliers with your faggot face on it, and a big link to DOUGLASSMONKSRAPIST.COM, where I will document your posts, admissions of your awful behaviours, your admission of rape, the women who were abused by you…. They'll be all around you.

If you ever begin dreaming your dream, I will shatter it.

i hate rapists as much as the next person but technically, and semantically, and taxonomically speaking,

what kroz did wasnt really rape per se.
    Bill Krozby type goals

Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Fuck! I am glad I grew up.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Loing I said no ketchup, you stupid faggot.

People who put ketchup on hot dogs are either 4 years old or heathens.
    Originally posted by Loing I said no ketchup, you stupid faggot.

I don't care what you said bitch you're getting what I give you, extra man-glaise, faggot.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Solstice People who put ketchup on hot dogs are either 4 years old or heathens.

isn't that a quote from Dirty Harry?
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    right-a-wrong
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    There isn't enough Hummus liking in the USA

how about a Kioske of different flavor Hummus.. chips extra.
    Loing African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I don't care what you said bitch you're getting what I give you, extra man-glaise, faggot.

Hmm, I wonder why your highest desire is to handle weenies
Jump to Top