User Controls

I was researching Forest Whitaker's weird eye

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I learned that it's a hereditary condition known as Ptosis, and so naturally I needed to know if breast ptosis was an actual condition as well and yep, it sure is!

Just thought it was important that we all know.
    I was researching Forest Whitaker's third eye
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    third eye, brown eye, weird eye, eye eye
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    the key to understanding forest whitaker is in his normal eye.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    That eye thing gives him a lot of character.
    Y'all should watch Ghost Dog, Whitaker was really good in that movie, seems kinda out of place though.
    He played a mean Amin
    ah shit i was stoned and jerkin it a few days ago and realized the girls breasts were slightly different sizes and pointing in different directions. shit almost made me lose my hardon then i concentrated again
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    ah shit i was stoned and jerkin it a few days ago and realized the girls breasts were slightly different sizes and pointing in different directions. shit almost made me lose my hardon then i concentrated again

It is a little off-putting for lack of a better term. I can handle some mildly oblong breasts or nipple placement so long as the entire package is adorable, but if it becomes an unavoidable point of flaw within the holistic presence of the female, it needs to be discarded or corrected and should definitely not be fapped to completion to, unless of course it is your particular fetish.
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    I have that shit
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I thought you was Marfan's, self-admittedly. That shit is barely whitaker level.
    Wolven Throne Yung Blood
    Its not even close to being Whitakerian
    roshambo has one engorged teat?
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    3 nipples
    also from marfans
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUFFALO WINGS
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    It's not so bad

Also tacho