User Controls

SWIM will be open about this...

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    WHAT
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Has the plumber who got stuck with your HIV positive ceiling rig died yet?
    RestStop Space Nigga
    You can tell you really love the characters in the story. I feel it was a big stand and very clever metaphor about your disgust on Trump's new wall policy.
    I click-baited on NIS.
    ScarletLetter Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy $4 was the least amount of money SWIM ever charged for sex.
    It was the grossest, limpy, black dude sausage SWIM ever had fuck my face.
    And SWIM still had to go pan handle to get enough for another fix (for dope).
    But the problem was I wasn't getting much money panhandling to get the dope fix to begin with and that is why I got in that nasty old obese black man's AID's-mobile.
    And by the time the fat bastard finally nutted it was already dark out.
    I had no other means to make money that night and it wasn't looking like I was going to get a front from the d-boy.
    So I slept curled up under a blanket I found in an abandoned garage while laying upon a stained mattress surrounded by broken glass and broken needles that was inside an abandoned house behind my d-boys home until the next morning when I woke up.
    With the sun in the sky I pounded on my d-boys door.
    He answered and I asked for a front and I offered him the $4.
    I said it has been a long night and I just want to get started (pan handling)
    So he said hang on a minute.
    Moments later he came back with a meager cap of girl and a cap of boy.
    I was really hoping for 2 caps of boy and a cap of girl.
    I begged like a bitch.
    Finally he caved and gave me the extra cap of dog food.
    I retreat from his residence into the poisoned ivy filled backyard of the house that was my shelter the night before.
    So I get it out onto the bottom of a 24 oz beer can. I suck some water that was literally coming out of the gutter on the house.
    Now at this point something happens and it happens at exactly the same time every time through out the process of mixing up a fix.
    I HAVE TO TAKE A SHIT!
    A gross morning diarrhea to go with my fix.
    So I am sitting there with my pants around my ankles taking a dump in the middle of a bunch of poison ivy, in the ghetto mixing my dope and crapping simultaneous under a light drizzle on a cold fall day.
    I shoot up my juice and suddenly everything is fine.
    But I also knew inside I just want to die.
    Life sucked so bad and it didn't look like I was ever going to get out of my hole.
    But it did and now everything is totally awesome.
    I love women's feet.

You are gaf if you think i read^ all that.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Suck my dick bitch also reported all fona posts he's permabanned
    Originally posted by Ghost Suck my dick bitch also reported all fona posts he's permabanned

I am unbanned.
    I finished my sentence.
    You are a ban evader.
    For the rest of until you finish your sentence you will....
    Wait?
    Are you banned or no...
    ?
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    First of all, you are a fuck boi

Second, where yo family?

Who is D-boy, and why are you doing him favors.

What years did you turn into a schmaere, and how did you take yourself into resentment?

Answer me this.
Jump to Top