User Controls

If you had to eat your puke

Ughhu Tuskegee Airman [tepidly antiquate my affinity]
    Lay out some rules. What meal and how long ago did you eat it
    Ughhu Tuskegee Airman [tepidly antiquate my affinity]
    Macaroni and cheese, 20 mins but no more than 40
    Blueberry crumble pie crust, just the crust, same as op's 20 - 40 min.
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    five pounds of boiling butter and vodka
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I made the using your own chewed up chips as the "dip" for your next chips thread. Yore all pussies.

Any meal. Any time.
    Originally posted by mmQ I made the using your own chewed up chips as the "dip" for your next chips thread. Yore all pussies.

Any meal. Any time.

chase it with a nice glass of your own piss. a nice huff of jenkem. holistic as fuck.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box chase it with a nice glass of your own piss. a nice huff of jenkem. holistic as fuck.

Holistic af needs more blood cum pus etc
    Originally posted by mmQ Holistic af needs more blood cum pus etc

sounds like you're cooking for the new years party
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box sounds like you're cooking for the new years party

I guess I don't go the same parties you do.
    Originally posted by mmQ I guess I don't go the same parties you do.

that's because they always get shut down, smh
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Ehhhh so sad thots and prayrs
    thots and bears, loss of hair
    ScarletLetter Tuskegee Airman
    okay, okay i’ll dare to be the BITCH to piss in this thread. For, us, ladies— there’s a whole different set of rules, altogether. So, let a Bitch teach you our fine art to puking.🤟

1. The whole point in ‘female puking’ is— NOT to eat period! So, fuck re-eating any of that shit.
    2. What meal? Every-fucking-meal—it all has to GO. Food is the ENEMY.
    3. When? After the last damn swallow- Duh. No ‘female’ is going to wait until 20 min. cuz we all know digestion would be involved and females know-digestion is also our ENEMY!
    Ya see, a female learns at a very young age that any size OVER a size 3 is—fucking fat, ugly, & disgusting.
    Sadly, I doubt there isn't a bitch in this forum who isnt familiar with the “female-rules of puking.”
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by ScarletLetter okay, okay i’ll dare to be the BITCH to piss in this thread. For, us, ladies— there’s a whole different set of rules, altogether. So, let a Bitch teach you our fine art to puking.🤟

1. The whole point in ‘female puking’ is— NOT to eat period! So, fuck re-eating any of that shit.
    3. When? After the last damn swallow- Duh. No ‘female’ is going to wait until 20 min. cuz we all know digestion would be involved and females know-digestion is also our ENEMY!
    Ya see, a female learns at a very young age that any size OVER a size 3 is—fucking fat, ugly, & disgusting.
    Sadly, I doubt there isn't a bitch in this forum who isnt familiar with the “female-rules of puking.”

plz send nudes
    Originally posted by ScarletLetter okay, okay i’ll dare to be the BITCH to piss in this thread. For, us, ladies— there’s a whole different set of rules, altogether. So, let a Bitch teach you our fine art to puking.🤟

why do women sound like me when im drunk
    ScarletLetter Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by WellHung plz send nudes

Shutup, faggot... 🤟😉
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by ScarletLetter Shutup, faggot… 🤟😉

fat n ugly, huh?👍
    Ghost Black Hole
    bundy slugz
    Technologist victim of incest
    I was afraid to open this thread because I think the talk of eating puke would make me puke; so I haven’t read a word.

Puke makes me puke.
    You can replicate the effect by having a bowl of lentil soup with lots of Parmesan cheese grated in it.
Jump to Top