User Controls

Do cats judge when

Ughhu Tuskegee Airman [tepidly antiquate my affinity]
    You touch yourself in front of them? I have to kick them out of the room. Feels weird
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    "Tigers Revenge" by Claude Balls.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Me I don't give a shit what they think, who are they going to tell anyway.
    Now if you are malice on the other hand ????????????
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    lol my cat attempts to lick the scum off my belly when i blow my load, I yell at him to gtfo

Ughhu Tuskegee Airman [tepidly antiquate my affinity]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby lol my cat attempts to lick the scum off my belly when i blow my load, I yell at him to gtfo

How many days before you empty your belly button of that demon seed?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Ughhu How many days before you empty your belly button of that demon seed?

I immediately take a shower afterwards, i hate the feel of dry nut, it feel claydo.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by Ughhu You touch yourself in front of them? I have to kick them out of the room. Feels weird

You shouldn't touch yourself in a room with another animal, period. It would..I don't know, weird them out? Are you flukefaggot99?

On the contrast, after my dog got TORTURED, I took a cat in one night that came up on the front porch after some warm milk..let him/her sleep in my bed, and then let em out the next morning.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Did you at least cop a feel?
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Originally posted by mashlehash You shouldn't touch yourself in a room with another animal, period. It would..I don't know, weird them out? Are you flukefaggot99?

On the contrast, after my dog got TORTURED, I took a cat in one night that came up on the front porch after some warm milk..let him/her sleep in my bed, and then let em out the next morning.

Did you malice the fuck outta that pussy?

Phantasmagoria African Astronaut
    In India the handsome and well tanned individuals have sex right in front of their children.
    They'll even make sex with their children before the age of 10.
    Humans can be just like animals in that sense.
    But no it's creepy you should only ever have sex in complete darkness and with your married wife
    ScarletLetter Tuskegee Airman
    wtf, would it matter what the cat sees? I’m way more freaked out by the thought of any Paranormal/s possibly watching my private moments (supposedly—alone).😳
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria In India the handsome and well tanned individuals have sex right in front of their children.
    They'll even make sex with their children before the age of 10.
    Humans can be just like animals in that sense.
    But no it's creepy you should only ever have sex in complete darkness and with your married wife

No

Originally posted by ScarletLetter wtf, would it matter what the cat sees? I’m way more freaked out by the thought of any Paranormal/s possibly watching my private moments (supposedly—alone).😳

No

YESssss, Narc. The mere thought of something that’s not supposed to be watching- is possibly watching- does freak me the fuck out. 😳😂
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by ScarletLetter YESssss, Narc. The mere thought of something that’s not supposed to be watching- is possibly watching- does freak me the fuck out. 😳😂

Who the fuck are you to say which supernatural entities and ghastly apparitions are supposed to be watching shit?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    toxoplasma gondii
    Originally posted by mmQ Who the fuck are you to say which supernatural entities and ghastly apparitions are supposed to be watching shit?

Took the words right out of my mouth mmQ.

WellHung Black Hole
    When I jerked off in front of my cats before they just seem to be happy that I'm feeling good.
    Originally posted by mmQ Who the fuck are you to say which supernatural entities and ghastly apparitions are supposed to be watching shit?

You can stop trying to jump on my clit. I don’t like girls. 🤟
    Originally posted by Narc Took the words right out of my mouth mmQ.

lol. What words studder-boy? I mean, you are constanly repeating that silly “ . “ in every fucking one of your posts. 😉😝
    Originally posted by ScarletLetter lol. What words studder-boy? I mean, you are constanly repeating that silly “ . “ in every fucking one of your puosts. 😉😝

Are you redwoman?

I'd noticed the other day you hadn't posted in a month now. Why the new username? Its not like the other account has been tstm'd or anything.

Jump to Top