User Controls

Abortion, the big catch 22

Loing African Astronaut
    I'm pro killing children but I'm not into giving women a choice.
    Then you just gonna havta wait till the chillin are borned before you off em
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Edge lord of the lord will make you feel better in the future but I am sure you will be okay with abortion but I am not sure what to say about the meth thing to troll about this situation where truth has been made of the fact that the weather is changing the world and the fat girls are very important to the children that they have a young tranny kid who is a great dog
    Loing African Astronaut
    Gillum Mexican nigger faggot to the point of the most important thing to say I was thinking of you. You piece of shit no good mother cucker a great day of school for AIDS Day weekend and the ultimate team coins for a few days a year.
    Madman African Astronaut
    I think we should give children the choice to kill women.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Pretty sure China has solved this problem, the only choice women have there is the 'how'. All nations should aspire to this kind of freedom in disposing of their children.
    Ughhu Tuskegee Airman [tepidly antiquate my affinity]
    I heard if you get a coat hanger and a shop vac they don’t stand a chance
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    An ideal situation, to be sure. I prefer that women live desperately.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    I'm like a total peoples-rights kind of gont and everyone is included lest ( not that i know what that word means ) we stoop down to the baddies level

no little bastardez des carborundum as they say
    Ughhu Tuskegee Airman [tepidly antiquate my affinity]
    I’ve had 2 death by abortion children and couldn’t be happier both women were crazy and we were to young. Cheers to the Dr’s who kill babies!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Ughhu I’ve had 2 death by abortion children and couldn’t be happier both women were crazy and we were to young. Cheers to the Dr’s who kill babies!

I've misjudged you anon person on the internet. You do be goin hard fam.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Ughhu I heard if you get a coat hanger and a shop vac they don’t stand a chance

More propaganda by Big Hanger if you ask me
    Ghost Black Hole
    That's because you're a fucking Paki you fucking paki
    Loing African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost That's because you're a fucking Paki you fucking paki

The soul only enters the body 120 days after conception, sounds like god's permission to me.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I wish you got aborted
    Loing African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost I wish you got aborted

Me too buddy
    Ghost Black Hole
    Don't call me buddy,guy
    Loing African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost Don't call me buddy,guy

I ain't your guy, broseph.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Mandatory abortions for all. Not sure where the confusion is as to what needs to be done...
Jump to Top