User Controls

Why do horses let us ride them?

Item 9 African Astronaut
    Just animals being bros?
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    I dunno, just like I dunno why bitches let me ride them but sure glad they do.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=aW7yH_1542991324
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Same reason fat girls let you ride them.

Horses get lonely too.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    They're submissive
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    I've been horse back riding exactly once in my life and it was in the top 10 most traumatic experiences of my life. Never again!!
    They here to serve us bro
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by tee hee hee I've been horse back riding exactly once in my life and it was in the top 10 most traumatic experiences of my life. Never again!!

You must really suck at horseback riding. I wonder if that translates...

Anyway what are the other 9?
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Horses are dumbass animals. They're basically less timiddeer. Their only purpose is to serve.

A pig is something different than a horse
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Horses/Slam Pigs Correlation?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by tee hee hee I've been horse back riding exactly once in my life and it was in the top 10 most traumatic experiences of my life. Never again!!

was there penetration involved?

if yes, you were doing it wrong
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Originally posted by Item 9 Just animals being bros?

I've trained many horses in my life, been riding for most of it.

Horses look to the rider as a partner they can trust... that or you can break their spirit too, at least some can be broken... but you ALWAYS get more from the horse who trusts you and WANTS to do what you ask because he trusts he won't be harmed, and it's safe to do, and that he want's to make his buddy on his back happy too. Some horses genuinely like the attention, and will get it either by doing good or bad things, just like kids. If you give them the attention when they do positive, you're all good, but if you let that sort of animal get attention in the bad way... you're in for a hell of a pain in the ass.

I loved having that level of trust, and connection that you literally cannot get from doing anything else. Some say you "have to be the boss", but that's not true. You're equals, and you being a tiny, puny human, who can literally be killed in so many fucked ways while dealing with 900lb-2,2000lb animals (I had a clydesdale stallion that did weigh in at 2,200lbs., but large ponies weigh in at 900lbs, but your average quarter horse weighs 1,200lbs.) you HAVE to put some trust into your steed, and if you can't, you have no place on their back. They trust you to make the choice, because you shouldn't give them any reason not to believe you're making the right choice, which will keep them safe (and sometimes will be fun- horses like a lot of the cool shit you can train them to do as much as we enjoy doing it on their back or while driving them), so don't ever give them a reason NOT to trust you. You should NEVER train a horse with any method that inflicts pain, and FYI whips (lounge whips, and riding crops) should NEVER touch a horse any harder than a light tap with a riding crop, which should be used to give cues, and signals to the horse, or a lounge whip which is used as a training aid, both to get them to do directional walk/trot/canter in a circle around you, and as a tool for the "Friendly game" where you let it touch them all over to show them it won't hurt them. No tool should EVER be used to cause pain, as it will backfire on you every time.

I trusted my clydesdale with my life. I miss him so much to this very day.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    we have half as many legs and they pity us
    Mewsik African Astronaut [diagonally photosensitise my summation]
    Oh FFS horses don't "just let you ride them" ... lmao

just green breaking a horse takes a great deal of time and relationship building and TRUST ...
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Mewsik Oh FFS horses don't "just let you ride them" … lmao

just green breaking a horse takes a great deal of time and relationship building and TRUST …

Are you a horse?
    Mewsik African Astronaut [diagonally photosensitise my summation]
    Originally posted by hydromorphone I've trained many horses in my life, been riding for most of it.

Horses look to the rider as a partner they can trust… that or you can break their spirit too, at least some can be broken… but you ALWAYS get more from the horse who trusts you and WANTS to do what you ask because he trusts he won't be harmed, and it's safe to do, and that he want's to make his buddy on his back happy too. Some horses genuinely like the attention, and will get it either by doing good or bad things, just like kids. If you give them the attention when they do positive, you're all good, but if you let that sort of animal get attention in the bad way… you're in for a hell of a pain in the ass.

I loved having that level of trust, and connection that you literally cannot get from doing anything else. Some say you "have to be the boss", but that's not true. You're equals, and you being a tiny, puny human, who can literally be killed in so many fucked ways while dealing with 900lb-2,2000lb animals (I had a clydesdale stallion that did weigh in at 2,200lbs., but large ponies weigh in at 900lbs, but your average quarter horse weighs 1,200lbs.) you HAVE to put some trust into your steed, and if you can't, you have no place on their back. They trust you to make the choice, because you shouldn't give them any reason not to believe you're making the right choice, which will keep them safe (and sometimes will be fun- horses like a lot of the cool shit you can train them to do as much as we enjoy doing it on their back or while driving them), so don't ever give them a reason NOT to trust you. You should NEVER train a horse with any method that inflicts pain, and FYI whips (lounge whips, and riding crops) should NEVER touch a horse any harder than a light tap with a riding crop, which should be used to give cues, and signals to the horse, or a lounge whip which is used as a training aid, both to get them to do directional walk/trot/canter in a circle around you, and as a tool for the "Friendly game" where you let it touch them all over to show them it won't hurt them. No tool should EVER be used to cause pain, as it will backfire on you every time.

I trusted my clydesdale with my life. I miss him so much to this very day.

This

I use to excersize a couple of percherons that were only rode or used for elk hunting .. packing back the kill, in winter.
    Big Red took me all summer to earn her trust. I loved that huge girl. I use to take her to the fairgrounds and play around taking her around the Barrells. I rode her bareback always. I weighed maybe 100 lbs, 5 feet tall lol.

One day she got a burr in her butt ... put her head and neck straight out, and all I could do was hold on and pray she didnt get caught in any barbed wire or break a leg in a large hole. It was the scariest ride 2 miles of my life. Also one of the best too. Sadly I fucked up her mouth in an effort to interupt her fun. Best times of my life were with horses. Wish I could have shared the magic of firendships with horses with my kids.
    Oh, and §m£ÂgØL is just a butthurt faggot who knows Nothing, zip, nada, zero about equines, yet he asserts they're dumbasses, when he's not so much at been on a horse for a second (lol his parents wouldn't sign the release for him to be ponied around on a horse in grade school, so he had to sit on the sidelines and watch everyone else have a good time because his parents were over protective pussies... and he was raised up a sheltered pussy, hence why he's on his "I'm on my MANHOOD QUEST!!!" and traveling right now). He's just sour because he never got a chance to have fun with the other kids, and well, he hates me so much, he hates everything that he associates with me, which if you know me, I ate, breathed, and slept horses all my life. It's another reason he hates dogs too.

Horses are naturally prey animals, true, but they are very intelligent, and you can show them, and teach them to do so much, and on instinct they will do things way out of the prey animal characteristic. I've had my horse, never trained to do any such thing, bit on to my stirrups, and after I got off him, took off his clip on reins, and chased a dozen dogs that were on the farm harassing and nipping at his and the other horses in the field's heels, chasing them off the farm, down the street, up the drive way, right to their owner's house. They were all piled up on these rickety trailer steps, and damn near fell in ontop of the owner, when he opened the door, starring at a giant clydesdale head right there in his face. He trotted right back to me, which was at least a 1/4 mile, if not further that he chased them, stood there, let me clip his reins back on, hop back on, and we proceeded as we had before... I had to explain to him that yes, he is a war horse, but he needs to carry his steed INTO battle, not leave his rider on the sidelines while HE goes and fights the battle lol. He literally wanted me off his back to go deal with the dogs lmfao.

I've had my horse go after dogs that were being assholes to him many times. He never fucked with dogs that were chill though, and even was best friends with one of my dogs, and would sit there and groom him for hours (we joked around that my horse was his hair dresser). He was smart enough, and empathetic enough, to let this little dog that'd come visit from a neighboring farm (they were assholes who just let the dog roam around with no shelter, or water so that's why it'd come to the farm), he would let him stand under his belly for shade (even looking before he took a step to make sure he didn't squash his little friend), and would take his giant head and stick it in the water tough and splash water all over the ground to make enough water to pool up for his friend to be able to drink when hed be panting all hot in the sun and shit. He stopped doing this once I realized what he was doing and got a bucket the little dog could reach to drink water from and sat it next to my horse's trough.

He was very protective of me, and I felt just as safe with that horse as I did with any of my dogs. I can tell you that horse wouldn't dare let anyone harm a hair on my head. I once tried to end my life by sitting on his back with a nose around my neck. I kicked him as hard as I could. All he did was turn his head to look back at me, standing still as a statue. It about broke my heart, and I couldn't continue on with it, so I got down and went and snuggled up next to him when he laid down and slept out all night with him.

Horses are more intelligent, and intuitive than most idiots like §m£ÂgØL would give them credit for.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    I think I might could like this §m£ÂgØL.
    Originally posted by Mewsik Oh FFS horses don't "just let you ride them" … lmao

just green breaking a horse takes a great deal of time and relationship building and TRUST …

Well, if you know what you're doing, you can earn some form of trust rather quickly. They have those 3 day mustang training competitions, but honestly, the more time you take, the better a partner you'll have. Trust is the key to doing ANYTHING with a horse though. If you don't got that, then you're just some asshole in a saddle/on the back of (I too rode bareback mostly). \

I loved every single day, moment, I had being around horses, and more so, being on their back, or hell, just working with them hands on. It truly is my passion, just as medicine is my passion, maybe even more so.
Jump to Top