User Controls

TFW DailyStormer's Syria Coverage is More Accurate than Any MSM Site

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    https://dailystormer.name/reminder-on-the-background-of-the-syrian-war/

rekt
    *Except the last 'terrorist free' bit, there's still a fair bit of work to do. ISIS is almost completely crushed but Idlib's a festering (moderate) wound.
    Technologist victim of incest
    The Daily Stormer?????? Seriously? A neonazi, White supremacist, holocaust denying news outlet? You think they have unbiased truthful reporting. Oh Aldra, I didn’t think you trusted such trash!

And how do you know what you’re reading is accurate? We are not on the ground in Syria.
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Aldra has a really really good third eye.

Originally posted by Technologist The Daily Stormer?????? Seriously? A neonazi, White supremacist, holocaust denying news outlet? You think they have unbiased truthful reporting. Oh Aldra, I didn’t think you trusted such trash!

that's exactly why it's so amusing that their coverage is more accurate.

Originally posted by Technologist And how do you know what you’re reading is accurate? We are not on the ground in Syria.

I have plenty of sources that are and were.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sorry if I don’t believe a word of it. I consider the source when getting my info.

No one knows much unless they are the “higher ups” involved in planning. No one.
    Originally posted by Technologist Sorry if I don’t believe a word of it. I consider the source when getting my info.

No one knows much unless they are the “higher ups” involved in planning. No one.

that's just a way to deflect and you know it.

sources are available for every one of the points on their list.
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Somebody don't know about the conflict shitpile Fred.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    So what you’re telling me Aldra, is that you know people on the ground there, and they’re giving you play by play info?

I’d be pretty shocked if that were the case.

And how is me saying I don’t believe in a media outlet deflecting? I’m just telling you I put no credibility in a racially biased tabloid! No deflection there, just my opinion.
    Triggered ^^
    Originally posted by Technologist So what you’re telling me Aldra, is that you know people on the ground there, and they’re giving you play by play info?

There are a few I've directly interacted with, but on the whole social media's (literally the one thing that makes social media worthwhile) made it possible for anyone with the inclination to connect themselves to people on the ground, completely bypassing the traditional media enhancement. I believe Vanessa Beeley was the first relatively well-known person I talked to in any depth.

And how is me saying I don’t believe in a media outlet deflecting? I’m just telling you I put no credibility in a racially biased tabloid! No deflection there, just my opinion.

I posted that it's amusing that the linked DS article is a more accurate timeline of the war in Syria than has ever been posted in the western mainstream media, based on the fact that I've been following it through western, Russian, Syrian and Iranian media since around 2014, as well as gathering evidence from locals on Twitter and Facebook.

You literally just posted that you don't like the Daily Stormer, apparently without any knowledge of what's going on in Syria and without raising any objections to the claims they made. "Stormer is racist so they can't be right about anything" - I'll bet you didn't even read it before getting offended and posting.

If you object to any specific claims made, I'd be happy to talk about that.
    Originally posted by Technologist So what you’re telling me Aldra, is that you know people on the ground there, and they’re giving you play by play info?

I’d be pretty shocked if that were the case.

prepare to be sodomized by cattle prods.
    Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    I'd love to go see Syria in person, but flights to Damascus are super expensive. I don't believe you can really understand a place until you visit it in person.

BTW Techno has no passport.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING III: The Quest for 911 Truth I'd love to go see Syria in person, but flights to Damascus are super expensive. I don't believe you can really understand a place until you visit it in person.

BTW Techno has no passport.

if refugees can go there with little cost ...
    Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny if refugees can go there with little cost …

They only make it here due to Soros funded NGOs transporting them.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING III: The Quest for 911 Truth They only make it here due to Soros funded NGOs transporting them.

and if foreign fighters can reach there with little cost ...

https://www.rt.com/news/196864-germany-bikers-fight-isis/
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING III: The Quest for 911 Truth I'd love to go see Syria in person, but flights to Damascus are super expensive. I don't believe you can really understand a place until you visit it in person.

The best Falafel's in the world...I hear...
Jump to Top