User Controls

ecofascism now

Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    sooner rather than later. killing niggers to save the trees. sign me up for mortar duty.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    What about black African trees?

Kill or save?
    no african tree ever called me a nigger
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Would you approve if your daughter married an African tree?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    i would never approve of having a daughter
    Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    Sorry OP, but the culling will be done by AI drones with support from rifle teams. Mortars aren't an approved method of culling overpopulated species - you never see people mortaring deer for instance.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING III: The Quest for 911 Truth Sorry OP, but the culling will be done by AI drones with support from rifle teams. Mortars aren't an approved method of culling overpopulated species - you never see people mortaring deer for instance.

would be effective with nerve agents

I remember seeing an article about child soldiers a while back. It argued that central African warlords were idiots for using children as riflemen, where they should've been used as mortar or artillery crews because such a role focuses more on teamwork than physical or mental fortitude, where children would be at significantly less of a disadvantage.

I found it hard to fault his logic, except for the fact that I've only rarely seen African warlords try to field artillery.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Just add infertility chemicals to the fried chicken and hair weave products 👍🏻

And to those flavored cigars.
    Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    Originally posted by aldra I remember seeing an article about child soldiers a while back. It argued that central African warlords were idiots for using children as riflemen, where they should've been used as mortar or artillery crews because such a role focuses more on teamwork than physical or mental fortitude, where children would be at significantly less of a disadvantage.

I found it hard to fault his logic, except for the fact that I've only rarely seen African warlords try to field artillery.

Most African armies aren't interested in combat and try to avoid it. You shouldn't think of Africans in general as a goal oriented people/culture, unless it's achieving personal goals like becoming top dog in the neighbourhood.
    Originally posted by aldra would be effective with nerve agents

I remember seeing an article about child soldiers a while back. It argued that central African warlords were idiots for using children as riflemen, where they should've been used as mortar or artillery crews because such a role focuses more on teamwork than physical or mental fortitude, where children would be at significantly less of a disadvantage.

indirect firing require lots of IQs wo work out the maths.

for these africans, intelligence is a luxury they dint have.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny indirect firing require lots of IQs wo work out the maths.

for these africans, intelligence is a luxury they dint have.

This is true, and don't forget that efficiency just isn't a concern in Africa.

That's why NGOs will find some village without a well, build a well, then 6 months later the well is fouled up and people are walking 6 hours to the watering hole again. Or same shit but with farm equipment.

It doesn't matter, efficiency simply isn't a factor in Africa. They have all the time in the world.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING III: The Quest for 911 Truth This is true, and don't forget that efficiency just isn't a concern in Africa.

That's why NGOs will find some village without a well, build a well, then 6 months later the well is fouled up and people are walking 6 hours to the watering hole again. Or same shit but with farm equipment.

It doesn't matter, efficiency simply isn't a factor in Africa. They have all the time in the world.

they just couldnt grasp the concept.
    HTS highlight reel
    lol

>be white
    >rape the fuck out of the planet, horde resources from 3rd world countries
    >50 years later
    >brown people finally catching up, developing their nations by doing the exact same thing you did
    >"fucking niggers, look at them raping the planet"

THEY LEARNED IT FROM WATCHING YOU, DAD.

Also:
    >brown people not raping the planet to play catch up
    >"fucking niggers, too stupid to have developed countries"

Hypocritical stupid racists. UwU
    Originally posted by HTS lol

>be white
    >rape the fuck out of the planet, horde resources from 3rd world countries
    >50 years later
    >brown people finally catching up, developing their nations by doing the exact same thing you did
    >"fucking niggers, look at them raping the planet"

THEY LEARNED IT FROM WATCHING YOU, DAD.

Also:
    >brown people not raping the planet to play catch up
    >"fucking niggers, too stupid to have developed countries"

Hypocritical stupid racists. UwU

Let's say that was true - and it is partially - what is the solution to massive overpopulation that is showing no sign of ever slowing?
    i dont care if its not efficient i didn't brush up on my trig not to use mortars
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING III: The Quest for 911 Truth Let's say that was true - and it is partially - what is the solution to massive overpopulation that is showing no sign of ever slowing?

Force every man, woman, and child to memorize Industrial Society and its Future, recite it daily by heart, and "voluntarily" reorganize society around a mode of production afforded by early modern technology.
    Originally posted by Lanny Force every man, woman, and child to memorize Industrial Society and its Future, recite it daily by heart, and "voluntarily" reorganize society around a mode of production afforded my early modern technology.

#woke
Jump to Top