User Controls

El Nino is Arriving this Winter

totse3.com Space Nigga
    For the USA and maybe Europe it's supposed to be a huge El Nino. the waters have warmed and is expected to be as big as 1981 and 2010 huge winter storms

it means it will probably be tropical and wet.. lots of rain for California. bad for the fire stricken areas of LA and Northern Cali

It's been kind of cold and wet and I said to myself this morning.. well we have had some sunny Christmas but not this year. then the freaken sun came out around 2pm and it warmed up to a balmy 70 degrees and felt humid

though the temps are supposed to dip down in the low 60s it's not bad for this time of year. especially with lots of sun. the evenings will get to near freezing but warm up all week during the day.

showing how much it's heating up off of California and Oregon in Red.

https://www.climate.gov/enso
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    We've had rain and storms for weeks here.

So no change really.

lol

hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Originally posted by infinityshock ripped off lanny the trannys granny panties to give him a whammy in his faggy saggy fanny and made him say 'spank me daddy' then gave him to a nappy picaninny to be his lackey you spelt 'c­hristmas' wrong, you i­lliterate kike

He probably spelt it wrong because Lanny did a word enhancement for Hanukkah, so to bypass that, he altered the spelling. Also, if you're going to be a Spelling/Grammer Nazi about shit, 'Christmas' should be spelled with a capital 'C', you faggot, you didn't capitalize your spelling when you're being a douche, criticizing someone else's spelling. Go get fucked. Get fucked by Bubba who's just been paroled, and have him pound your little faggot asshole until it bleeds.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by infinityshock ripped off lanny the trannys granny panties to give him a whammy in his faggy saggy fanny and made him say 'spank me daddy' then gave him to a nappy picaninny to be his lackey you spelt 'c­hristmas' wrong, you i­lliterate kike

What's a word enhancement.. repetitive from all members except you it seems
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by hydromorphone He probably spelt it wrong because Lanny did a word enhancement for Hanukkah, so to bypass that, he altered the spelling. Also, if you're going to be a Spelling/Grammer Nazi about shit, 'Christmas' should be spelled with a capital 'C', you faggot, you didn't capitalize your spelling when you're being a douche, criticizing someone else's spelling. Go get fucked. Get fucked by Bubba who's just been paroled, and have him pound your little faggot asshole until it bleeds.

He would like that..how is that berating him. Lol

hows your axemass ?
    WellHung Black Hole
    I'm really sad about the declining polar bear population. I don't want to lose this magnificent species to extinction.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by WellHung I'm really sad about the declining polar bear population. I don't want to lose this magnificent species to extinction.

U just love watching seal blood spilled on ice
    Originally posted by WellHung I'm really sad about the declining polar bear population. I don't want to lose this magnificent species to extinction.

racist.

are brown bears and black bears arent good enough for you ?
    Originally posted by infinityshock ripped off lanny the trannys granny panties to give him a whammy in his faggy saggy fanny and made him say 'spank me daddy' then gave him to a nappy picaninny to be his lackey even the bear population has the handsome and well tanned individual subset. shitfur. whatever

but there arent yellow bears.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny racist.

i love them too. but We are not in danger of losing them to Extinction.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny racist.

Hey hey.. settle down. I'm sure you're reading into this too much. He didn't say Panda Bears neither but that doesn't mean he hates mulados or creoles.
    Originally posted by WellHung i love them too. but We are not in danger of losing them to Extinction.

oh, so you mean the lives of brown and black bears dont matter.

you racist.

BLACK BEAR LIVES MATTER !!!!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Black labs matter!!!!!!
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by POLECAT Black labs matter!!!!!!

What about Goldies?

Jump to Top