User Controls

When I was a young child I though going to the rainforest would be SO COOL

Item 9 African Astronaut
    Then as I got older I lost interest, and came to realize it woukd probably not be worth it, heat, insects, proably wouldn't see cool shit. Could be wrong...idk
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Sweet Amazon strange tho.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    You were a homely child and little has changed
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Dude, the rain forest would be cool as fuck to explore. Sure, there would be shit like heat, and insects, but I guarantee you'd see cool shit, and likely cool insects. Dude, the rain forest is where those cool ass tree frogs/poison dart frogs live

Aren't they fucking cool looking? Not just that, but the rain forest is home to a lot of birds too. Along the Amazon river they have these fresh water dolphins that are pink and shit. They're cool as fuck. The locals think they're bad juju, but fuck what they know, those dolphins are cool as fuck.

Narc Naturally Camouflaged [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    None of those pix are ßhowing for me hydro

Okay fuck it, I'm not going to try and fix the img shit. They're just google image results. ither click the icon, or google image search tree frogs and amazon river dolphins. You'll see a shitton of images.

There's also a lot of tree dwelling primates, but I can imagine they could be assholes, so they don't interest me so much. The rainfroest is just full of all sorts of cool animals and

OH!!! Fucking plants. Dude, there are a fuck ton of cool plants there too. Like... Corpse Flower, which smells like... corpses! That is fucking cool. https://goo.gl/images/TSF98J

The rainforest is cool as fuck, yo. IF you're such a pussy to let insects, and the heat scare you off from seeing some amazing shit, then well... you're a pussy bitch fuck boi.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    You trying to do it on your phone? Google images URL don't work the same on a stupid phone.

Man I hate touchscreen shit so much.

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    I have seen the corpse flower out of bloom. It didn't smell like anything whatsoever. Not very interesting looking either.
    Is that the one that attracts insects with the smell then traps them to feed of them?

On topic: the oxygen rich atmosphere of a jungle makes for really really cool bug watching. It's definitely a positive of going to the jungle. Feels like you don't see many of the same bugs twice. They're all big and colorful. You'd swear the butterflies all have a unique pattern.
    Originally posted by Narc Is that the one that attracts insects with the smell then traps them to feed of them?

No you stupid nigger. It doesn't eat insects. Bitch opens up for a day or two every year and attracts insects to pollinate it.
    Originally posted by GGG No you stupid nigger. It doesn't eat insects. Bitch opens up for a day or two every year and attracts insects to pollinate it.

There are plants that do that then feed on the insects it traps. So how the fuck do you figure stupidity from that question you faggy little homo?

Originally posted by Narc There are plants that do that then feed on the insects it traps. So how the fuck do you figure stupidity from that question you faggy little homo?

Exactly, there's no stupidity in asking questions, and yes, there are plants that smell bad/good that attract insects, and then they feed on them.

There are orchids that traps beetles? and hold them for hours to glue on their pollen sac. That single beetle carries the legacy of that particular flower, and hopefully it makes it to another orchid to pollinate.

I guess §m£ÂgØL is a retard because he doesn't ask questions. Questioning is an important way to learn about the world around us.
Jump to Top