User Controls

How offen do you adjust your ballsack / dick?

Item 9 African Astronaut
    Having balls is a bitch sometimes.
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    take a cold as fuck shower

and then forget about your balls
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    Yeah, but my ballsack is just gonna get saggy again
    Originally posted by Item 9 Yeah, but my ballsack is just gonna get saggy again

that's because you're a degenerate that can't produce sperm.
    ^ inferior men.

my balls are retractable and i have them retracted into my lower abdomen all the time.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    My Scooby Doo boxers are gentle....
    give me your soul
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box give me your soul

Gotta have one to give one..
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    That does not have a definitive answer.

It's on an "as needed" basis.

Otherwise, you're just playing with yourself.
    Originally posted by mikeyagain Gotta have one to give one..

as if
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny ^ inferior men.

my balls are retractable and i have them retracted into my lower abdomen all the time.

Your willy too.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Depends on what kind of underwear I'm wearing. When I wear boxers to bed my low hangers and cack slips out and get caught between my leg and boxers just from the normal tossing and turning.

But I usually wear calvin klien micro fiber briefs that or I wear hugo boss which is ironic consider hugo boss made SS uniforms during the holocaust and I'm part jedi and not a nazi.

My gf bitched me out at the mall back in october for manspreading and adjusting my cock in front of her co-workers. Even though I've literally seen her group the front of her skirt to air out her coochie.

Originally posted by Bill Krozby My gf bitched me out at the mall back in october for manspreading and adjusting my cock in front of her co-workers. Even though I've literally seen her group the front of her skirt to air out her coochie.

She sounds delightful.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson She sounds delightful.

she's a filthy whore for sure. I'm just trying the whole being a father thing with her kid that likes me. plus she said if I marry her her dad will hook me up, I've never been married before so might as well see what its all about.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    These work wonders

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Archer513 These work wonders

some magic mike shit.

I want to start working out hard core and be a dick dancer, just to try it out.
    Loing African Astronaut
    I wear really good undies that keep my whole package separated and cradled. It takes a bit of getting used to, but it's the way to roll. My penis is kept floating away from my balls, my balls are cupped away from my legs, and the fabric draws away the ball/taint sweat. They are very marginally separated (not like my cock and balls are hovering in front of me) but it makes all the difference in the world. I never have to adjust at all.
     Acolyte
    Several females are lurking in this thread.
Jump to Top