User Controls

attn: kolokol

arthur treacher African Astronaut
    hah I called you cockalock
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    The funny thing is that, to a dyslexic person, it would seem, phonetically, very similar
    so yeah, that Crouton stuff worked, thanks for the recommendation
    No problem, thanks for the seed recommendation

they suck in most places
    what sucks most places, seeds? yeah, hard to get good ones anymore
    RisiR actually recommended that place to me, well a sister site of theirs...the same people run the place
    Just today, I tried the more expensive ones, the 'king crown' ones, I think they are called. Ultra potent, I can't even finish half of my drink.
    Just today, I tried the more expensive ones, the 'king crown' ones, I think they are called. Ultra potent, I can't even finish half of my drink.
    Nice

I can't do that for a while because I have to find another job

even fucking walmart drug tests around here
    Have you considered furthering your education? I am not trying to pontificate, its just a suggestion. I myself am incapable of being educated. But it might work out well for you. Plus they have grants and stuff that help with money, so you can get high and shit if you want. Better you using that taxpayer money than some swarthy refugee.
    Have you considered furthering your education? I am not trying to pontificate, its just a suggestion. I myself am incapable of being educated. But it might work out well for you. Plus they have grants and stuff that help with money, so you can get high and shit if you want. Better you using that taxpayer money than some swarthy refugee.
    Yeah, but I have to get a job until I get the grants

I'm eventually going to be a neuropharmacologist

with a minor in shitposting
    shitposting is where the money's at
    who was kolol on redfern?
    I forget
    An explanation for this thread, if anyone cares: I have a forum that I opened because I fucking hated redfern's founders, and I offered some of my most loyal posters some free gifts for their sticking around and shitposting at my near-empty site. It wasn't a bribe or anything, as they had already been posting there on their own for a couple of months. It was just an expression of gratitude. You all missed out, I guess. The gifts were just some legal highs type stuff, and we have been discussing the merits of the various items ever since. I just brought the discussion over here, as I am posting here more than over there these days.
    who was kolol on redfern?
    I was kolokol-1

I just quit posting there due to excessive faggotry

I made an account called "Autist with an AR10" that I was going to troll with but by the time I could use it I got committed

by the time I got out the fern was closed
    where the fuck is giygas, its been like two weeks
    where the fuck is giygas, its been like two weeks
    Probably got committed
    This Crouton I am getting is such good quality, that for me, a daily user of the equivalent of 60mg of methadone (my rough subjective measurement across the spectrum of opiate/opioid use), I get high as fuck from 6 grams.

Today I took 6 grams of this red and was feeling just fine. Felt like I wanted to push it, and took 1 gram of white vein on top of that, and now I feel like I took adderall, I can't stop wringing my hands like a supervillain and rocking in my chair.

It's just normal unenhanced leaf. Fucking crazy shit. I made a tincture the other day but I haven't tried it yet. I was going to do a kilo's worth but ended up only doing 40 grams. It's boiled down to a quarter cup and bottled in a cough syrup bottle.

This stuff is supposedly illegal in my state, but there are loopholes in the law...iirc its considered as, or lumped in with, synthetic cannibinoids.
    By the way, everyone, no one broke the law here, not even I. From my understanding of the law itself, only the substance mitragynine is illegal here, the plant leaves themselves are not illegal. Also re: me buying stuff for people, half of them didn't want anything, I am sure they thought I was trying to dox them, but I don't care. Any real nigga has a drop address or three, bonus if it's a girl you are fucking, so that's not my problem. But the mere discussion surrounding all this, brought up the subject of Crouton, which I am now fascinated with because of all the varieties and different effects. Also it was a challenge finding places to ship to my state, and that sparked my interest even more. It also saves me money on my car insurance by switching from methadone and poppy seeds to geico.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    An explanation for this thread, if anyone cares: I have a forum that I opened because I fucking hated redfern's founders, and I offered some of my most loyal posters some free gifts for their sticking around and shitposting at my near-empty site. It wasn't a bribe or anything, as they had already been posting there on their own for a couple of months. It was just an expression of gratitude. You all missed out, I guess. The gifts were just some legal highs type stuff, and we have been discussing the merits of the various items ever since. I just brought the discussion over here, as I am posting here more than over there these days.

I made a shit post there and haven't received my free gift. WHAT THEE FUCK?
Jump to Top