User Controls

Kevin spacey lol

Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Spacey is a class actor.

But the radio just said he's being charged with sexually assaulting a teenage boy, lolwtf keV?

Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    dude, this isn't new. shiiiiiiiiit I havent had the net for leik a month and new about his sexual indiscretions. the charge tho thats new.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46675194

Originally posted by Nil dude, this isn't new. shiiiiiiiiit I havent had the net for leik a month and new about his sexual indiscretions. the charge tho thats new.

Thats the news I'm telling you, ya fool, that he's been actually charged. So stfu

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Kevin Spacey

Kevin Spacey on kids

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Why didn't this guy just I dunno punch him?
    Originally posted by Nil Why didn't this guy just I dunno punch him?

Coz spacey is rich and famous so he looking to sue tf outta him

SpaceCakes African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Narc Spacey is a class actor.

But the radio just said he's being charged with sexually assaulting a teenage boy, lolwtf keV?

He's being charged for sexually harassing an 18 year old instead of Rapp (the actor from Road Trip) who was doing Adventure in Babysitting when Spacey ass rammed him at the age of 14.

I mean all this will be is a lawsuit. rubbing up against a guy serving drinks is probably an infraction and a day in jail at best.

isn't it Lanny.. I bet you and your gay friends do this often in the Castro
    Originally posted by SpaceCakes He's being charged for sexually harassing an 18 year old instead of Rapp (the actor from Road Trip) who was doing Adventure in Babysitting when Spacey ass rammed him at the age of 14.

I mean all this will be is a lawsuit. rubbing up against a guy serving drinks is probably an infraction and a day in jail at best.

isn't it Lanny.. I bet you and your gay friends do this often in the Castro

Jeez, most of the women that hang out in nightclubs are going to be locked up if rubbing up is an jailable offense...tired of those dirty whores coming over and twerkin on my crotch area when I'm just trying to enjoy a quiet drink.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Narc Coz spacey is rich and famous so he looking to sue tf outta him

so he let him touch him for minutes and not say no ?
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    ScarletLetter Tuskegee Airman
    Ever since K.Spacey was outed, i keep seeing/rerunning that scene from the movie, American Beauty-when he rejected the neighbor kissing him, and thinking how it was a big fat LIE— that motherfuckr was, GAF!
    Originally posted by ScarletLetter Ever since K.Spacey was outed, i keep seeing/rerunning that scene from the movie, American Beauty-when he rejected the neighbor kissing him, and thinking how it was a big fat LIE— that motherfuckr was, GAF!

I was always slightly disturbed by that scene, his "rejection" was a little too limp wristed like he enjoyed it...CLEARLY HE DID.

EDIT: And the fact he had Mena Suvari naked begging for it and he didn't seal the deal.
    ScarletLetter Tuskegee Airman
    ^ ikr
Jump to Top