User Controls

Pompeii Horse

totse3.com Space Nigga
    totally preserved.

hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    From what I understand, they used sonar to see empty pockets below the surface of ash/dirt that accumulated over the years, and then they drilled holes down and filled them with plaster/concrete, or something to fill that cavity the body made prior to decomposition, and then they dig down to it, and voila! they have a perfectly preserved caste of whatever made the cavity, such as in this case, a horse.

Pretty cool.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by hydromorphone From what I understand, they used sonar to see empty pockets below the surface of ash/dirt that accumulated over the years, and then they drilled holes down and filled them with plaster/concrete, or something to fill that cavity the body made prior to decomposition, and then they dig down to it, and voila! they have a perfectly preserved caste of whatever made the cavity, such as in this case, a horse.

Pretty cool.

I thought they said this particular case the horse itself was preserved from the ash. maybe it was farther away from the volcano and didn't scorch the horse as much but just buried it and it died from the gas or toxic fumes
Jump to Top