User Controls

jedi Judge orders Dear Leader to pay $510million compensation for Dead jedi

Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    Otto Warmbier was the jedi who tried to steal a North Korean propaganda poster as a souvenir, then died in a prison camp (remember the 6 million!).

A death usually qualifies for a few million in compensation. $510 million is ridiculous, and it might have been set so high just to fuck up Trump.

The Judge is a jedi by marriage and a prominent anti-Trumper.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-24/judge-orders-north-korea-pay-501-million-damages-otto-warmbiers-death
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I met a jedi gal the other day.

She asked me for my number.

I told her we don't do that any more.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    In the comments any mentions of jedis are censored lol
    Now why would they do that?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    on what standing could the courts actually demand money from north korea, im just imagining kju standing there and thumbing his nose while sauntering off laughing
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Number13 In the comments any mentions of jedis are censored lol

Because it's completely irrelevant, you bigoted antisemitic personfication of toxic waste. You people are all fucking dumb. Ugh.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Number13 In the comments any mentions of jedis are censored lol

shhh.

it might give lanny idea to come up with new word enhancements.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING III: The Quest for 911 Truth Otto Warmbier was the jedi who tried to steal a North Korean propaganda poster as a souvenir, then died in a prison camp (remember the 6 million!).

He died in the US...not a NK prison camp.
    Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson He died in the US…not a NK prison camp.

Kim did nothing wrong.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING III: The Quest for 911 Truth Kim did nothing wrong.

You are correct, but it happened on his watch.
    Pay the jedi, 😂😂
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING III: The Quest for 911 Truth Kim did nothing wrong.

Right.

"A coroner's report was unable to identify the cause of the injury, finding no obvious evidence of torture.[2] Non-invasive internal scans did not find any signs of fractures to his skull."
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Should sue the u.s that’s where he died

I mean If its the u.s’s fault those beaners died on our soil...

😁

Can’t have it both ways bitches
    Dumb fuck probably fell down the stairs or something or got his ass kicked by a tiny Asian in the can.
    Serve me warm beer and you'd probably get a brain injury too.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Us government**dont go to North Korea**

“Fuck that shit,I’m goin dumb US
    government!”

Naive and entitled.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Dumb fuck probably fell down the stairs or something or got his ass kicked by a tiny Asian in the can.

he dropped his soap.
    Originally posted by Archer513 Us government**dont go to North Korea**

“Fuck that shit,I’m goin dumb US
    government!”

Naive and entitled.

..and then tries to steal NK government property...

Lets blame everyone but the idiot himself though huh...fucking SJWs...
    Y'all think this is some kind of joke.

real Gont dont play like that
    SpaceCakes African Astronaut
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING III: The Quest for 911 Truth Otto Warmbier was the jedi who tried to steal a North Korean propaganda poster as a souvenir, then died in a prison camp (remember the 6 million!).

A death usually qualifies for a few million in compensation. $510 million is ridiculous, and it might have been set so high just to fuck up Trump.

The Judge is a jedi by marriage and a prominent anti-Trumper.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-24/judge-orders-north-korea-pay-501-million-damages-otto-warmbiers-death

this is the stupidest post yet. I'm crazy for knowing 9/11 links but you make these stupid racist claims based on them both being jedi?

Besides.. the Judge knows the country won't pay a dime. they will have to foreclose on North Korean property or off shore bank money that the USA can get to at best. which will be a tiny fraction.
Jump to Top