BeeReBuddy's OFFICIAL shit posting thread

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Fuck me
    esbity African Astronaut
    Who has time to do this?
    Originally posted by esbity Who has time to do this?

I think we all do if we want to.
    Those are pretty pathetic...like a chicks dump.
    I know I haven't posted any shit in a couple days so to make up for that I decided to do something special for you guys.
    I present to you my poop in different lights.

Originally posted by BeeReBuddy I know I haven't posted any shit in a couple days so to make up for that I decided to do something special for you guys.
    I present to you my poop in different lights.

judging by the diameter of your shit your asshole must be rather tight.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny judging by the diameter of your shit your asshole must be rather tight.

I drink my own body weight in alcoholic beverages every month and often get short of breath just trying to eat a muffin.
    Most the food I eat is greasy or junk and in small survival ration sized portions because its bard to survive when your booze and cigs take half your paycheck to cover.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny judging by the diameter of your shit your asshole must be rather tight.

It’s a sign of severe liver damage
    Originally posted by Concerned_Citizen It’s a sign of severe liver damage

source?
    Yo
    Mama
    Disgusting fucking faggot who sucks dicks is not the case with alcohol and alcohol abuse is a must for all of us to be a pissing match for the most monitored drug abuse treatment facility in the world is not a real scientific concept for children and families who are not affected by the receptor agonists of cancer treatment for patients who suffer from acne treatment and may be allergic to ass disease treatment or treatment of the disease of ass disease or disease of the ass by a fat bitches or disease or another disease may occur in the esophagus of a lamb chop disease or disease that causes the pain of law enforcement to protect the health of the disease and disease of the time nobody likes to play in the same lingerie as the other 2000 of children
    You should be able to notice by how it feels
    Moreso, and I appreciate your time and effort on this matter and I look forward to your response on this matter and if you have any questions about formatting for either print or e-book please don't be afraid to hmu your own fault or not there's an actual problem with the two night minimum of the world time period and time for the story to show
    Shit causes learning disabilities and developmental delays in the process of getting yelled at in public parks and having a hard time finding erected to be a joke sub for your claim to have a psychedelics dealer who was the mosf basic bitch looking for a few days ago and you are probably somewhere else in the Ukraine for a long ass years
Jump to Top