User Controls

Soundgarden - Fell On Black Days

Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]

That raw emotion, you drug addicts! Great song.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    This is what they invented the term "dad rock" to describe
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Like shit, it's not particularly offensive, sometimes I feel like Vedder is actually a talented vocalist and the instrumentation is acceptably poppy. It's just so... dadish...
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Lanny This is what they invented the term "dad rock" to describe

No it isn't, you silly young whippersnapper. Merry Chrïstmas though, LanLan.
    Originally posted by Lanny Like shit, it's not particularly offensive, sometimes I feel like Vedder is actually a talented vocalist and the instrumentation is acceptably poppy. It's just so… dadish…

Nigger that is not Eddie fucking Vedder. Got damn.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ITT: We learn that Laniel has no idea about music.
    Originally posted by Lanny Like shit, it's not particularly offensive, sometimes I feel like Vedder is actually a talented vocalist and the instrumentation is acceptably poppy. It's just so… dadish…

HOW EMBARRASSING!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by ohfralala Nigger that is not Eddie fucking Vedder. Got damn.

oh shit lol, you're right. Honestly pearl jam and soundgarden sound exactly the same to me. It's all dad music from where I'm standing
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Nigga is dead though right?
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by Lanny This is what they invented the term "dad rock" to describe

Is FIDLAR dad rock, anybody?
Jump to Top