User Controls

Listen up you snow flake Gen Ex’ers

Mewsik African Astronaut [diagonally photosensitise my summation]
    Your parenting or lack there of, is a result of this snow flake bullshit millinial stigma!

I’m a baby Gen-Ex! The first or third year depending on what prolog you follow.

I was raised by retard, entitled teenagers. Drug addicts, fuck ups who were extremely creative and talented, and well, weirdly intelligent.

None the less Fuck-ups and in my opinion the worst parent coupling any child could ask for.

I’m a middle child. My older sister 18 months older is,drug addict/alcoholic, deaf at birth, lesbian, prostitute, and homeless most of her life. I have an emotional and spiritual bond that has been the most painful love in my life. I am her mother in her and my mind and soul. My brother(1/2) is functioning, had children much later in life and angry. He was physically abused by my dad, but has also had the most financial and emotional support of us 3.

I understood my kids challenges, from who their parents were, to the times they lived -911. Their home was never perfect by any means, but they were always 150% loved by both parents forever and always. The kind of live that supported their purpose and strengths, no matter what. It was a traditional up bringing where dad brought home the bacon and mom did the plumbing, cooking, costume making, match making, comfy clean home, sports web sites, team mom, paid for vacations, made sure they were not weirdly dressed different, protected the kids innocents, and the cool family that provided outdoor adventure .. that home that bullshit was not tolerated, but understanding and love always was.

We never owned a home, but they grew up in a healthy, stable neighborhood. They, are really great people! Great work ethic, philanthropist, intelligent, loving, don’t give up etc.

The generation responsible, for this mililnial BS is - Gen-ex!
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Yes, each generation aims to be as least-like their preceding one. "Baby-Boomers" did not want anything to do with the morals, values, or traditions of their parents, the "Greatest Generation", hence, the hippy movement. Likewise, "Generation X" kids wanted nothing to do with the same of their "Baby Boomer" parents, and MOON PERSONs to Generation X, and Generation Z to MOON PERSONs.

While I agree with you that with each passing generation, the resulting future generation is more and more limp-wristed, entitled, lacks social skills, and a whole host of social issues that pose a real problem in real-life scenarios. They grew up in a sort of "protective bubble" that their parents wrapped around them to shield them from the outside world and all of it's potential harms, dives deeper and deeper into online/text-based communication rather than face to face which ultimately ends in catastrophically diminished social skills, relationships, employment-seeking, etc. I can't tell you how many times I was sent an E-MAIL or even a FACEBOOK MESSAGE by a kid who was interested in a job for the summer while out of college. An e-mail?? Is that supposed to impress me? Is that supposed to make me believe you are serious about the job and someone I need to look into further? Straight to the trashcan.

This isn't anything new. Each former generation is disgusted by the one that followed them. All upset and up in arms that they don't hold the traditions and values that they did.
    The beginning of the Gen-Ex era was tough .. at least for me.

I remember so much. That I wish I hadn’t .. but it’s a double edge sword.

I remember my drug and drunk parents saying and doing the most retarded things.

Could you imagine giving your 4 year old and bottle of champs and joint on Father’s Day? Of course not ... I knew when I was 4 they were retarded I tilted assholes. But, no one listens to assholes.

I lived through it ... well masturbated a few times, at my own hand before I was 14. But I didn’t. Ariandna Getti saved my life. Oh, and my dad too for getting a real job and insurance. Adiadna was my sponsor in a 6 month intensive drug rehab when I was 14.

The point is, I would have been dead, if not for intervention from my baby boomer .. parents.

I am a gen ex and I’m lucky .... Gen-Ex priorities are generally fucked up, which has caused the failure of the milinials ... I am lucky!

****** Wow!! Please forgive Lanny for his sick sense of humor in c h a n g I n g I n g words in posters posts such as every paragraph above ***** too lazy to fix - get a life lanny! Seriously!!!
    Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    Originally posted by Grimace I can't tell you how many times I was sent an E-MAIL or even a FACEBOOK MESSAGE by a kid who was interested in a job for the summer while out of college. An e-mail?? Is that supposed to impress me? Is that supposed to make me believe you are serious about the job and someone I need to look into further? Straight to the trashcan.

Is this a troll?

Someone politely inquires about your ability to offer an employment opportunity, and you act like a drunken thot in a disco rejecting a short guy?

This is why the white race is fucked.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Go slam another wild turkey you middle aged quack.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING III: The Quest for 911 Truth Is this a troll?

Someone politely inquires about your ability to offer an employment opportunity, and you act like a drunken thot in a disco rejecting a short guy?

This is why the white race is fucked.

No. That wasn't a troll.

If they don't have the balls to walk into my store, shake my hand, introduce themselves, present their qualifications and interest in the job and why they think they're fit for it, and generally meet me face to face so I can psychoanalyze them, judge their body movements and posture, get an overall feel for what they're worth, then they are nothing more than an African Prince wanting to deposit $1,000,000 in my bank account. Straight to the trashcan.
    Originally posted by Grimace Yes, each generation aims to be as least-like their preceding one. "Baby-Boomers" did not want anything to do with the morals, values, or traditions of their parents, the "Greatest Generation", hence, the hippy movement. Likewise, "Generation X" kids wanted nothing to do with the same of their "Baby Boomer" parents, and MOON PERSONs to Generation X, and Generation Z to MOON PERSONs.

While I agree with you that with each passing generation, the resulting future generation is more and more limp-wristed, entitled, lacks social skills, and a whole host of social issues that pose a real problem in real-life scenarios. They grew up in a sort of "protective bubble" that their parents wrapped around them to shield them from the outside world and all of it's potential harms, dives deeper and deeper into online/text-based communication rather than face to face which ultimately ends in catastrophically diminished social skills, relationships, employment-seeking, etc. I can't tell you how many times I was sent an E-MAIL or even a FACEBOOK MESSAGE by a kid who was interested in a job for the summer while out of college. An e-mail?? Is that supposed to impress me? Is that supposed to make me believe you are serious about the job and someone I need to look into further? Straight to the trashcan.

This isn't anything new. Each former generation is disgusted by the one that followed them. All upset and up in arms that they don't hold the traditions and values that they did.

Really read my post and please, criticize MY outlook.

I’m starting to really feel the weight of responsibility the older I get .. having to have discussions with my kids about finances and Christmas etc....

I didn’t go to college. My daughter (middle child as well) makes 2x my salary. I paid for her education. My kids earned and did not do without. I believed in realistic reward. I also believed in charity and giving back. But I supported them, I was never really in the position to give back to charitable organizations because I was too busy giving back to direct family with limited income.

I am so proud of milinials .. just from the 12-20 I was directly involved with from 3rd grade until now (in their new 30’s) ... but, there would be many more kids and families in that circle ... but I knew none of us alone could save the world.

I wouldn’t allow kids in my kids life after 14 because it would have been a detriment to their lives ... it was the hardest choice I had to make, to block kids like me from their lives ...
    Originally posted by Mewsik Really read my post and please, criticize MY outlook…

I did. I said that your outlook is nothing new and exactly what your parents felt and their parents and so on. You are having somewhat of a crisis and need to calm down.
    Originally posted by 🐿 Go slam another wild turkey you middle aged quack.

I haven’t shot nor drank wild turkey ever ... but oddly enough my partner of 5 years and I just talked about hunting a few minutes ago.

I love fishing (we bought 900.00 kayaks last year to fish) and he loves to hunt, and we discussed hunting together. Bow hunting, as I don’t want guns in the house. I could kill a fish or a bird. But not a deer or elk.

Yes, if my family were threatebd I could and would defend myself or family now .. against another human. But that has always been the case.
    Originally posted by Grimace I did. I said that your outlook is nothing new and exactly what your parents felt and their parents and so on. You are having somewhat of a crisis and need to calm down.

Lol .. not at all.

Actually I have no family to be concerned about, other than my mom.

And actually, today and when I was conceived, nothing has changed my friend. They conceived me to save my fathers life ...

Once the Vietnam war was over ... I was simply a burden
    Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    Originally posted by Mewsik Really read my post and please, criticize MY outlook.

There's nothing wrong with your outlook.

Life is a series of challenges and upsets, and you've just got to get over them as best you can. Some people won't be able to, and that's OK. Just don't start with the whole "life sucks, I want out" or the "lets import xyz to replace us, they don't have the problems we do" bullshit that's so ubiquitous these days, and you're already ahead of the game.

I mean appreciate what you have. A lot of people like to pretend their life is perfect, and they're the sort of people who are on xanax and who are desperately unhappy they are in their big house and having various paranoid fantasies.

It's not given to us to be very happy for very long. Happiness is a candle that burns itself out quickly, and the happier you are the quicker it ends.
    My children were conceived , so I could to practice my purpose .. which was to love and allow them to live theirs in a supportive and nurturing environment. Unlike mine, when my conception was to support or save my fathers life, big difference.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING III: The Quest for 911 Truth There's nothing wrong with your outlook.

Life is a series of challenges and upsets, and you've just got to get over them as best you can. Some people won't be able to, and that's OK. Just don't start with the whole "life sucks, I want out" or the "lets import xyz to replace us, they don't have the problems we do" bullshit that's so ubiquitous these days, and you're already ahead of the game.

I mean appreciate what you have. A lot of people like to pretend their life is perfect, and they're the sort of people who are on xanax and who are desperately unhappy they are in their big house and having various paranoid fantasies.

It's not given to us to be very happy for very long. Happiness is a candle that burns itself out quickly, and the happier you are the quicker it ends.

Thank you.

But it seems like you took or are responding to my post (which I am happy to respond to if given the opportunity to) that I was complaining.

I’m so blessed. I’m so greatful. And I really believe in milinials.

You never hear anything about the fuck ups of Gen-ex ... I lived it. That truly was the challenged generation and who produced this snow flake generation ... WHICH I HAVE NO INTERACTION with ..
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol. 🙃
    Originally posted by Mewsik I really believe in milinials.

You never hear anything about the fuck ups of Gen-ex … I lived it. That truly was the challenged generation and who produced this snow flake generation … WHICH I HAVE NO INTERACTION with ..

MOON PERSONs are a lost generation, a generation perdu.

Even the youngest MOON PERSONs are in their mid-20s by now, and showing no real sign of waking up.

Generation Z is where we should be looking. They are the generation who grew up online, knowing the internet, and being fully native to modern technological society. We need to spend our energy conceiving them, encouraging them and educating them.

Millenials are generation fucked - don't own homes, don't have families of their own, don't want to be a person at all. They are more interested in welcoming anti-social muslim men as "refugees" to replace them than in fighting for a decent life for themselves.

Generation Z is where our energy must go.
    I’m a MOON PERSON. I own a home. All of my friends and cousins my age or younger own homes and there are only two of us that don’t have kids.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Grimace I can't tell you how many times I was sent an E-MAIL or even a FACEBOOK MESSAGE by a kid who was interested in a job for the summer while out of college. An e-mail?? Is that supposed to impress me? Is that supposed to make me believe you are serious about the job and someone I need to look into further? Straight to the trashcan.

I don’t want to be argumentive with you .. I get what you are saying. So I was married for nearly 28 years. My primary role in our family dynamic was raising the family and taking care of the physical household 100% ...

But I did work always. I worked from home for 9 years ..... anyway, it wasn’t until 2010 that I ever needed a resume. If I walked into a business, and they were hiring, I would get the job. In 2012 I moved from a small affluent beach town where I knew eVERYONE to a big affluent beach town where I knew no one. I wanted to go back to the career I LOVED, but had been away from for 10 years.

I went to 4 of the top companies I wanted to work for and was thrown out!!! Well not thrown out, but told politely I had to apply online.

I already had, and had gotten no response. I lived in SoCal. I had an earned, respectable work history. I had never not gotten a job I wanted EVER. I had management positions since I was 16!! No shit. Earned.

But times changed ... I had to take a 50% pay cut to get back into an industry I loved, maybe even more, but I got that job by walking in that door after many slammed before.

In middle America ... I’m back in the game. It depends where you are in the US, and your salary range, as to how you find quality employees and how employees find jobs.
    Originally posted by ohfralala I’m a MOON PERSON. I own a home. All of my friends and cousins my age or younger own homes and there are only two of us that don’t have kids.

LaLa were your parents Gen Ex? 1964 or beyond and did they own homes?

Do you think they were good parents?
    Originally posted by Mewsik I went to 4 of the top companies I wanted to work for and was thrown out!!! Well not thrown out, but told politely I had to apply online.

Panthrax justlikes acting like hot shit cos he owns his own business.

Unless you're driven, determined and smart enough you don't deserve an exciting executive development role stocking the shelves in his bodega.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING III: The Quest for 911 Truth MOON PERSONs are a lost generation, a generation perdu.

Even the youngest MOON PERSONs are in their mid-20s by now, and showing no real sign of waking up.

Generation Z is where we should be looking. They are the generation who grew up online, knowing the internet, and being fully native to modern technological society. We need to spend our energy conceiving them, encouraging them and educating them.

Millenials are generation fucked - don't own homes, don't have families of their own, don't want to be a person at all. They are more interested in welcoming anti-social muslim men as "refugees" to replace them than in fighting for a decent life for themselves.

Generation Z is where our energy must go.

How old are your children?

How old are your parents?

What is your occupation?

What generation are you?

Give a 3 sentence biography about YOU aside from the questions above.
Jump to Top