User Controls

what chu nigga's think bout that Macafee cocksucker

POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I'm having a hard time trusting him at the moment
    defecates
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    the evil cocksucker tried to drain my account the other day,, its been 3 months and makafee is still messin with my shit tryin to get me to purchase another year of protection,, pretty sure its makafee I need protection from
    Hey

POLECAT

Fuck you
    i'd snort bath salts and fuck thai girls with him
    done chu mean Boi's
    cmere sok puppet lemme show you another use for a sock
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bitcoin + HODL
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    They did that shit to me. I told them to clean my shit up and I would renew. They did and I didn't.
    ell I dint know why I started with them in the first place I guess the laptop has a system already in place cuz its tells me every eweek that Im good and no threats found but right now if I scroll down on you tube the words get all fragmented and it looks like ferign language
    I don't trust it at all, ever since they started those ads that literally make you stop whatever the fuck you're doing and have "upgrade" and "no thanks, I'll risk my computer and info" or whatever the fuck

Unfortunately it was a trusted name for a very long time, so I still have to remove some sort of McAfee trial product from my grandparents' computers at least once per month
    motherfucker is a gangsta
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    WEAK HEX YOU
    mash, are you a girl or a boy?
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by POLECAT cmere sok puppet lemme show you another use for a sock

😊
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Originally posted by POLECAT mash, are you a girl or a boy?

That's the only choices?
    for me YES ur a girl or a boy,, if ur a girl with a cock you better have ur game on point and a nice Rack
    There are THREE choices you insensitive FUCKS

Male, Female, and Faggot
    what about them hermies tho
Jump to Top