User Controls

Birds overdose on Meds left in park

totse3.com Space Nigga
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by totse3.com

this is not a bird.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny this is not a bird.

It's a goose. how is it not a bird?

He lived.. that's why I'm laughing my ass off. it's pretty funny him passed out on his back like someone who drank too much.
    WellHung Black Hole
    wtf r u talkin about dude? A goose would not eat a fucking pill. It knows what it's natural food is and it knows what's not... come on dude... this isn't even close to funny.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by WellHung wtf r u talkin about dude? A goose would not eat a fucking pill. It knows what it's natural food is and it knows what's not… come on dude… this isn't even close to funny.

So you're saying the person(s) forced it down his throat?
    Originally posted by totse3.com So you're saying the person(s) forced it down his throat?

Peer pressure
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Goose, Gull Overdose On Prescription Pills Left In Park
    Both birds are recovering after being treated with IV fluids.
    headshot
    By Sebastian Murdock
    A goose and gull at a park in California are recovering after eating prescription pills someone left on the ground.

The Wetlands & Wildlife Care Center in Huntington Beach posted photos of hundreds of pills scattered on the ground where children play. Another photo shows a goose on its back after ingesting some of the pills.

“A caring citizen noticed hundreds of pills all over the grass at a park in Huntington Beach yesterday,” the center said in a statement posted to Facebook. “He saw a goose in distress and called Animal Control. There were other birds that may have eaten some of the pills but they were able to fly away.”

The center said a Canada goose and ring-billed gull had symptoms including loss of muscle control, but said both birds were being treated with IV fluids and recovering.

“Thank you to those who took quick action to help the innocent birds at this park,” the center said.

Goose, Gull Overdose On Prescription Pills Left In Park
    Both birds are recovering after being treated with IV fluids.
    headshot
    By Sebastian Murdock
    A goose and gull at a park in California are recovering after eating prescription pills someone left on the ground.

The Wetlands & Wildlife Care Center in Huntington Beach posted photos of hundreds of pills scattered on the ground where children play. Another photo shows a goose on its back after ingesting some of the pills.

“A caring citizen noticed hundreds of pills all over the grass at a park in Huntington Beach yesterday,” the center said in a statement posted to Facebook. “He saw a goose in distress and called Animal Control. There were other birds that may have eaten some of the pills but they were able to fly away.”

The center said a Canada goose and ring-billed gull had symptoms including loss of muscle control, but said both birds were being treated with IV fluids and recovering.

“Thank you to those who took quick action to help the innocent birds at this park,” the center said.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/goose-gull-recovering-after-prescription-pill-overdose_us_5c1e8071e4b05c88b6f940f0
    WellHung Black Hole
    My apologies. I missspoke.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    It's a real asshole move on the part of the person who did this.

they should of placed them in a bag and then in another bag to keep animals from digging into it at the dumps and placed it in the trash.

I wouldn't of laughed if the bird was harmed. I was happy it lived and just though it sprawled on its back was funny because it's almost human like.

visually it's funny.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Agreed.
    Originally posted by totse3.com It's a goose. how is it not a bird?

He lived.. that's why I'm laughing my ass off. it's pretty funny him passed out on his back like someone who drank too much.

because its life mattered to you.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny because its life mattered to you.

yes it did. I love animals I just found this to be funny visually. but if it died I would sport a big giant sad face

like this

are you goimg to fuck it ?
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny are you goimg to fuck it ?

OK I need to place you in the same box as filtration is in. a box nest. like a Russian nest doll. one in another. until you stop being so icky and childish.
    Originally posted by totse3.com OK I need to place you in the same box as filtration is in. a box nest. like a Russian nest doll. one in another. until you stop being so icky and childish.

im gonna stick it in your ass.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny im gonna stick it in your ass.

that's animal abuse. you need therapy you psycho mother fucker.
    Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    Geese need to chill out, I guess someone left their valium with them.
    Originally posted by totse3.com that's animal abuse. you need therapy you psycho mother fucker.

im the one who needs therapy ?
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny im the one who needs therapy ?

YES!
Jump to Top