User Controls

where could I pitch a tent ?

A patch of woods maybe? a roof?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Select high ground or the tiniest pinhole in the tent lining will allow water in and you'll be sleeping in water come 3am.
    Cognition Yung Blood
    A roof is great and sexy but often dirty. Be sure to bring a large enough tarp to lay all your shit on, you don't want that gritty soot Detroit-style all on ya shit. Select a roof where the surrounding buildings' windows won't be in view, and one on a building with an attached ladder. They will have the bottom of the ladder "locked" but usually anyone fairly tall/agile can still get up there. There are many one-story and low-slung to-story buildings like this as restaurants, etc. Better yet find a building with roof access from inside but this would usually take knowing the place beforehand. My friend lives in a patch of woods without a tent to avoid discovery due to personal reasons. He has been planning on building an UNDERGROUND tent, deep and wide enough for a twin air mattress, and covered with plywood which is covered with earthy shit for camoflague. He has been working on the details of rainproofing it with ventilation and may just post when/if he carries it out.
    Under a bridge

I would use a small island on a lake. Use a canoe to get there and back to shore.
    chem2211 Houston
    On the beach
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    I always check for rocks and lay down a bunch of leaves, like a bunch. Anywhere flat will work. I do the leaf thing because my back is fucked and I also use an air mattress, otherwise I am completely crippled the next day. And the roof thing that cognition said, sometimes you will get lucky and find a roof layed in rubber over foam board, and it's still really dirty, like being on a huge tire, but its a lot better than asphalt/tar roof. Comfortable, too.
    If you stay close to water, at least you'll always have fish to eat.

Fish for breakfast, lunch and supper seven days a week.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    College campuses, large government complexes (think adjoined courthouses and civic centers, and some malls will usually have plenty of nooks and crannies where you can set up without anyone bothering you. When I was in college and moved out of the dorms I had like a couple of days between the move-out date and when I could move into the new place so I threw down a sleeping bag in the projection room of a theater that got turned into an exhibit room and was good to go.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Outside of Best Buy cuz you waitin for that new 2-chainz album to drop word huh word ?
    how about my pants?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    how about my pants?

How about them??? SERIOUSLY? HOW? ABOUT THEM? HOW FUCKING HWHAAATT??????????????????????????
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Lol innuendos.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Lol super nintendos.
Jump to Top