User Controls

You better watch out, You better not cry, Better not pout, I'm telling you why, False Flag is coming to town

  1. vindicktive vinny African Astronaut
    with the current raging military withdrawals, it seems possible, almost inevitable that another false flag attack/s will occur soon to justify a continum to the existing american military adventure abroad, and maybe even to prolong it.

    indefinitely.

    brace yourselves before it braces you.
  2. Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    6 million Syrian children will be gassed because Donald Trump
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  3. mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    When it comes to war, America is damned if we do, and damned if we don't.. Just once I'd like to see us go all in to win the fucking thing, then get out..
  4. aldra Dark Matter [my considered impending distributor]
    Originally posted by mikeyagain When it comes to war, America is damned if we do, and damned if we don't.. Just once I'd like to see us go all in to win the fucking thing, then get out..

    lol, tried that in vietnam
  5. vindicktive vinny African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mikeyagain When it comes to war, America be damned irregardless.

    simplified.
  6. vindicktive vinny African Astronaut
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING III: The Quest for 911 Truth 6 million Syrian children will be gassed because Donald Trump

    attack in america will be more effective i think,
  7. Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
  8. Narc African Astronaut [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Originally posted by mikeyagain When it comes to war, America is damned if we do, and damned if we don't.. Just once I'd like to see us go all in to win the fucking thing, then get out..

    Maybe try giving don't a try for once then. You'll still be damned just be saving a shit ton of lives and money in the process tho.


    .
  9. totse3.com Space Nigga
    Seems the bay area was in the site of ISIS .. they're trying to recruit local Jihadist who are lone wolves and live in the bay area.

    It would do a lot of economic damages and affect Wall Street as much as NYC if they start hitting dot com HQ. Imagine a dirty bomb at facebook or google. they're only 5-6 miles apart from each other.


    LA and Atlanta would be other site no doubt. or wait for a superbowl or world series.

    all of this was created like releasing a deadly virus after incubating the fucking thing. The Afghan war involvement by the CIA was the biggest mistake it seems when it was the Soviets "Vietnam"

    and young people today. they're just not interested in keeping a long commitment. they lose interest so fucking fast.
  10. vindicktive vinny African Astronaut
    Originally posted by totse3.com Seems the bay area was in the site of ISIS .. they're trying to recruit local Jihadist who are lone wolves and live in the bay area.

    It would do a lot of economic damages and affect Wall Street as much as NYC if they start hitting dot com HQ. Imagine a dirty bomb at facebook or google. they're only 5-6 miles apart from each other.


    LA and Atlanta would be other site no doubt. or wait for a superbowl or world series.

    all of this was created like releasing a deadly virus after incubating the fucking thing. The Afghan war involvement by the CIA was the biggest mistake it seems when it was the Soviets "Vietnam"

    and young people today. they're just not interested in keeping a long commitment. they lose interest so fucking fast.

    or they can just go to the roof of a tall builiding and fly toy drones loaded with rocks into the engines of some aircrafts.
  11. totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny or they can just go to the roof of a tall builiding and fly toy drones loaded with rocks into the engines of some aircrafts.

    that would be so hard to pull off. unless you mean landing zones at airports. They're most likely jammed at that range near airports.

    there is also an altitude cutoff of 400 feet up.

    it would take a real dick to do this. but that's what they want to do I suppose.
  12. aldra Dark Matter [my considered impending distributor]
    would be easier to release a load of birds in the flight path

    that said, an English airport (Cardiff?) got shut down the other day because somebody kept flying drones over the runways
  13. vindicktive vinny African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra would be easier to release a load of birds in the flight path

    that said, an English airport (Cardiff?) got shut down the other day because somebody kept flying drones over the runways

    birds are generally smart enough to avoid big, loud things coming their way.

    maybe 5 or 6 will get sucked into the engine out of a hundred but those engines are designed to take birds.
  14. vindicktive vinny African Astronaut
    Originally posted by totse3.com that would be so hard to pull off. unless you mean landing zones at airports. They're most likely jammed at that range near airports.

    there is also an altitude cutoff of 400 feet up.

    it would take a real dick to do this. but that's what they want to do I suppose.

    moments after take off when a plane is about 600-800ft off the ground can be pretty vulnerable time.

    if your on top of a 30 or 40 story building under the flight path, your already halfway there, and the only thing to do is float your drones.

    drones should be banned.
  15. aldra Dark Matter [my considered impending distributor]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny birds are generally smart enough to avoid big, loud things coming their way.

    maybe 5 or 6 will get sucked into the engine out of a hundred but those engines are designed to take birds.

    https://theaviationist.com/2017/10/18/israeli-air-force-f-35i-adir-involved-in-a-bird-strike-incident-gets-grounded/


    almost certainly not what really happened, but still
  16. vindicktive vinny African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra https://theaviationist.com/2017/10/18/israeli-air-force-f-35i-adir-involved-in-a-bird-strike-incident-gets-grounded/


    almost certainly not what really happened, but still

    jewish definition of birds might differs from ours.
  17. vindicktive vinny African Astronaut
    https://apnews.com/4e34d0d351ca4f94a51b559ac1a603fc

    Death toll from attack in Afghan capital climbs to 40

    whats the point, if not false flagging ?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  18. aldra Dark Matter [my considered impending distributor]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny https://apnews.com/4e34d0d351ca4f94a51b559ac1a603fc



    whats the point, if not false flagging ?

    yeah, considering the Taliban and government are in peace talks at the moment, neither stands to benefit from further attacks.

    that said it could well be a hardline faction of either attempting to derail those talks, but I think that'd qualify as a 'false flag' too.
  19. vindicktive vinny African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra yeah, considering the Taliban and government are in peace talks at the moment, neither stands to benefit from further attacks.

    that said it could well be a hardline faction of either attempting to derail those talks, but I think that'd qualify as a 'false flag' too.

    its as if someone is begging the US not to pull out, but then supplyimg the military with foods and other shit is a multi fucking billion dollar business.
  20. vindicktive vinny African Astronaut
    flag #2:

    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/us-troops-reportedly-killed-syria-suicide-attack-isis-today-2019-01-16/
Jump to Top