User Controls

I no longer identify as white

Ghost Black Hole
    #Orange pride world wide

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    I thought that you bleeding heart liberal canucks despise Trump?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by WellHung I thought that you bleeding heart liberal canucks despise Trump?

I have supported Trump since he was one of 17 other potential candidates, I just knew he would win and I was right. It feels great.

The Trump train is a smooth ride and gives me hope.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by Ghost The Trump train is a smooth ride and gives me hope.

You're gonna need better bait than that
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by GGG You're gonna need better bait than that

Leftists thinking supporting the POTUS is 'bait' LOL fucking faggot.

I'm dead serious about identifying as orange btw. When I need to fill out a legal form that asks my race I will write 'orange man' in 'other' and if they get mad and say i'm memeing I will tell them i'm trans-racial, so they can't say shit.

2/10 get better material kid.
    Originally posted by GGG 2/10 get better material kid.

1/10 bait.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny 1/10 bait.

There can't be bait when someone has already chummed the waters with their shitty threads.
    Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    Originally posted by GGG You're gonna need better bait than that

How many times have you posted about how it's over for trump now?

30?

Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING III: The Quest for 911 Truth How many times have you posted about how it's over for trump now?

30?

hes going to attack you with foreign language.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Leftists triggered at my trans-racial identity. This is going to spread to all nationalists and we will all be orange.
    Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    You're not one of those nasty orange supremacists, are you?
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    lol we might get to see a §m£ÂgØL/scron fag fight here if were lucky.

Fag fights can be funny AF an all.

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Ghost I have supported Trump since he was one of 17 other potential candidates, I just knew he would win and I was right. It feels great.

The Trump train is a smooth ride and gives me hope.

Something thats kind of strange was like 12 years ago I was walking downtown, (didn't know much about orange man at the time except for that stupid show the apprentice) and saw a limo drive standing outside of his limo and he looked djt. And I thought to myself that one day he will be prezident.

I honestly don't know if he's as a bad of man that a lot of people say, but he hasn't really fucked anything up. All the president for the last 30 years have long and prosperous histories of whore and war mongering.

I hope he does the right thing, but if for nothing I'm glad that on the sole purpose that he's more comedic than shillary and I don't like libtards for the sole purpose that if you don't agree with them you literally become hitler in their eyes, which is total bs.

some people like matt groening have predicted he will be assassinated though.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by WellHung I thought that you bleeding heart liberal canucks despise Trump?

not all canucks are the same, just like all mexicans aren't the same.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Narc Fag fights can be funny AF an all.

You aren't even orange
    Originally posted by Ghost You aren't even orange

You aren't even straight

Ghost Black Hole
    Straighter than you
    Originally posted by Ghost Straighter than you

You not straight tho, so you can't be straighter.

Jump to Top