User Controls

I get 'paranoid' sometimes about my fingerprints being found somewhere

Like say I see a weed baggie on the ground or something and pick it up to see if theres anything in there, I won't just drop it back on the ground, i'll go throw it away in the trash in case a crime happens there latter or something.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    When you go to the barbers pick up all your hair, put it in a bag and take it home with you. That way murders cant get samples of your hair to leave on bodies of dead naked prostitutes in motel rooms. Its a real fucker when that happens.
    I was at a gun show a few years ago where a guy was selling replacement M16 parts "for registered, legal machine guns only"

I picked up an auto sear, and said "so this little $5 piece of fucking plastic will get you ten years in jail, huh?"

He said, "yep. And now it has your fingerprints on it"

Niggers.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    only feds in NY no my prints buyt they r differnt now than wen they got took
    Wear gloves.
    All. The. Time.

I don't touch kids because there could be some jizz dna on my hands and if that kid ends up Sophie'd I don't want to be fucked.

It's actually something I'm really paranoid about. I'm often in the woods and when I smoke there I never drop the roach. I can already picture the CSI scene where someone pics up my doobie with some skizzers and it and the dude says some dumb shit like "Ha.. looks like even the lowest of the low like to get high." and it cuts to me sitting there in that cliche room with a cop and that roach in a plastic bag.

Fuck that.
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by RisiR jizz dna on my hands

bling bling Dark Matter
    i smokd spliffs under this bridge always and seen a roach there 1` time so i always putted a roch there b45
    Originally posted by bling bling i smokd spliffs under this bridge always and seen a roach there 1` time so i always putted a roch there b45

Somewhere in a prison cell a tear just rolled over LSD's face.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    taek a roch leav a roch
    Originally posted by RisiR All. The. Time.

I don't touch kids because there could be some jizz dna on my hands and if that kid ends up Sophie'd I don't want to be fucked.

It's actually something I'm really paranoid about. I'm often in the woods and when I smoke there I never drop the roach. I can already picture the CSI scene where someone pics up my doobie with some skizzers and it and the dude says some dumb shit like "Ha.. looks like even the lowest of the low like to get high." and it cuts to me sitting there in that cliche room with a cop and that roach in a plastic bag.

Fuck that.

YEEEAAAAAAHHHHH
    OHHHHH YEEEEEEAAAAAH, BUDDYY!
    Originally posted by NARCassist When you go to the barbers pick up all your hair, put it in a bag and take it home with you. That way murders cant get samples of your hair to leave on bodies of dead naked prostitutes in motel rooms. Its a real fucker when that happens.

Everyone's on the take and embedded in with agencies .. they just snip off good size and sometimes pull a hair and say "sorry" when they're plucking it out at the root as if it fell out naturally.

all kinds of shit like this happens IRW. not to mention coked out lab people working in forensic.
    Originally posted by bling bling only feds in NY no my prints buyt they r differnt now than wen they got took

I thought you lived in the UK

??
    Everyone knows dat smuggle
    Do you know Rudy Dent?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by RisiR All. The. Time.

Fuck that.

We should word enhancement "molested" to "Sophie'd". I would kek heartily.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Everyone knows dat smuggle

Jump to Top