User Controls

#AMERICANFORAMERICA ! - TRUMP ANNOUNCED SHOCKING TROOPS PULL FROM SOFT KOREA, JAPAN AND NAZILESS GERMANY !!!

should this happen, is it a good or a bad thing ?

discuss.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    ves
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Don't even make sense

Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    Should have done it the day he got in.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Now they can move all the nukes and do the deal with DPRK
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Narc Don't even make sense

should the US withdraw military presence in south korea, japan and germany.

for the most part SK and Japanese locals seem to want them out but politicians ignore them. I don't really know about Germany except that some really shady stuff happens at Rammstein airbase and they don't bother telling the Germans about it until after the fact, if at all.
    Originally posted by Narc Don't even make sense

of course it dont.

you cant even decide if your european or not.
    Originally posted by aldra should the US withdraw military presence in south korea, japan and germany.

for the most part SK and Japanese locals seem to want them out but politicians ignore them. I don't really know about Germany except that some really shady stuff happens at Rammstein airbase and they don't bother telling the Germans about it until after the fact, if at all.

supplying these military bases is really a lucrative business.
    Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    Originally posted by aldra should the US withdraw military presence in south korea, japan and germany.

Keep in mind that in a very real way the US runs Germany. SK and Japan I'm not so sure about, but Germany for sure. One of the interesting things about the US Diplomatic Cables Wikileaks leaked is the extent to which the US ambassadors in Europe tell the local politicians what to do, like implementing multiculturalism, etc.

Germany has both the brains and the will, if left alone, to challenge America on the world stage, or to ally with Russia or China against America.

Even Japan could be dangerous to the Washington Consensus world order.

That's simply not the case with Afghanistan or Syria or Iraq. Those places burned themselves out thousands of years ago and don't matter anymore, and never will again.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING III: The Quest for 911 Truth One of the interesting things about the US Diplomatic Cables Wikileaks leaked is the extent to which the US ambassadors in Europe tell the local politicians what to do, like implementing multiculturalism, etc.

this is interesting.

searching dor it now.
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny of course it dont.

you cant even decide if your european or not.

I'm Earthian, always have been.

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny this is interesting.

searching dor it now.

This one in particular.

https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/06TALLINN578_a.html

If Estonia was truly independent, they'd tell the yanks to go and fuck themselves. But Estonia depends on both Germany and the Neoliberal Washington Consensus.

And the American ambassador reports from Estonia the same way a governor of a province of the Roman Empire would.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    gas powered trikes, high speed races now
    Phantasmagoria African Astronaut
    There is probably an underlying goal behind all these moves that still serves the deep state agenda.

However
    If DJT is truly working with forces of good and with "white hats" then I'm very happy.
    Hopefully the US leaves the middle East, builds the wall and kills every single traitor who tried to subvert and destroy the US and Japan.

I don't even want to think about the fleshnet anymore it's so draining and depressing.
    I'll just let the asi control the lemmings and seclude myself in my own private virtual world.
    "white hats" lol people like you need to be gassed, like there is good and evil in this world. god damnit.
    Phantasmagoria African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box "white hats" lol people like you need to be gassed, like there is good and evil in this world. god damnit.

There literally is you foolish npc.
    Reality operated on duality it's part of the makeup.
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria There literally is you foolish npc.
    Reality operated on duality it's part of the makeup.

life isn't a computer, no matter what elon musk says
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box life isn't a computer, no matter what elon musk says

he says everyone is a pedo guy.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny he says everyone is a pedo guy.

not me, he just steals my memes
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box not me, he just steals my memes

what meme ?
Jump to Top