User Controls

got called out by my boss

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink

what a stupid bitch
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Context?
    Flatulant_bomb Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by gadzooks Context?

Right, he said stupid bitch. Is it a woman or a bitch man?
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Also, LOL at your screenshot-taking game.

Nigga can't even simultaneously hold the down-volume and power button for 3 seconds without turning the ringer volume down...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Flatulant_bomb Right, he said stupid bitch. Is it a woman or a bitch man?

its a woman. only a woman post like that.
    Originally posted by gadzooks Also, LOL at your screenshot-taking game.

Nigga can't even simultaneously hold the down-volume and power button for 3 seconds without turning the ringer volume down…

i do that to block the number you stupid bitch
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Lmfao you're a failure Bill Krozby
    Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    Originally posted by gadzooks the down-volume and power button for 3 seconds

Huh, that actually works
    Originally posted by GGG Lmfao you're a failure Bill Krozby

thats really rich coming from a liar and a self proclaimed cuck, i have the deets on your tiny penis you bitch
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    What the fuck is wrong with you kr0z?
    Originally posted by Ajax What the fuck is wrong with you kr0z?

Seasonal affective disorder
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    This isn't really a conclusive bit you've shared with us, but it sounds like an honest misunderstanding. If you value your job, I'd advise you to make up.
    Originally posted by Zanick This isn't really a conclusive bit you've shared with us, but it sounds like an honest misunderstanding. If you value your job, I'd advise you to make up.

Shes lied to me over and over again. Thats not an honest misunderstanding. Thats why im calling her a liar
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Everybody lies. The world is forged and maintained by deceivers. Do you really think the fable of truth needs its beginning in an Austin pizza parlor? Swallow your pride and lick your manager's boots.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Shes lied to me over and over again. Thats not an honest misunderstanding. Thats why im calling her a liar

stupid people call others liars.

the smart ones prove.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny stupid people call others liars.

the smart ones prove.

Smart people call other people liars that lie. Ive caught her in a bunch of lies thats why i havent been fired
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Smart people call other people liars that lie. Ive caught her in a bunch of lies thats why i havent been fired

do you have proofs ?
    Originally posted by Zanick Everybody lies. The world is forged and maintained by deceivers. Do you really think the fable of truth needs its beginning in an Austin pizza parlor? Swallow your pride and lick your manager's boots.

Im not a boot licker though
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny do you have proofs ?

No because they are covering it up
Jump to Top