User Controls

Commander in Chaos

Torx Houston

"S&P 500 index, already on pace for its biggest percentage decline in December since the Great Depression…" No doubt – a prolonged Govt shutdown as the Commander in Chaos tweeted this A.M. should help cure the market jitters.

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    ^op is the kind of gont that would march around chanting "OBAMA!" eight years ago in his community college while wearing sketchers.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Torx Houston
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ^op is the kind of gont that would march around chanting "OBAMA!" eight years ago in his community college while wearing sketchers.

Wait till you start foraging your dinner at the local McDonald's dumpster
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    He already does

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Flatulant_bomb Tuskegee Airman
    Opie is mad, he wont get to see his momma for Christmas because she is stuck living in a tent at the border.
    Torx Houston
    The Dow and S&P 500, which are both in corrections, are on track for their worst December performance since the Great Depression in 1931, down more than 12 percent each this month.

[/url

[/url
    Originally posted by Narc He already does

trust me I eat a lot better than you do.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    this has been in motion long before trump. the systemic issues underpinning the 2008 crisis were never resolved, for one
    Originally posted by aldra this has been in motion long before trump. the systemic issues underpinning the 2008 crisis were never resolved, for one

pretty much, but yet you question why so many people americans questioned 9/11
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby trust me I eat a lot better than you do.

not all of us can live with our parents if things go bad.

the young have college debts up the ass. the baby boomers have savings and hidden mattress monies.

so you have a safeplace. many of us will be dumpster diving for real survival.
    I own a grocery store, I'll lock the doors and live there if shit hits the fan. I might trade some food for shotgun shells.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby pretty much, but yet you question why so many people americans questioned 9/11

do I? all I've ever really said on that matter is that I haven't significantly looked into it, aside from the geopolitical implications

it's mostly just t2k1 assuming I believe the official story because I don't take his insanity at face value
    Originally posted by aldra do I? all I've ever really said on that matter is that I haven't significantly looked into it, aside from the geopolitical implications

it's mostly just t2k1 assuming I believe the official story because I don't take his insanity at face value

yes you did. you probably just forgot.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by aldra do I? all I've ever really said on that matter is that I haven't significantly looked into it, aside from the geopolitical implications

truth can be stranger than fiction. you didn't experience it and so you believe the "official Story" that even Architects and Engineers have all teamed up and said the science show the official story is bogus.

You accept NIST's version as real? You didn't see the post on totse.com and how people for months were making Jokes about it and questioning the OP of the thread. Attitudes changed too. some started questioning if it was real. the way people saw this thread was it was like John Titor or some shit. predicting it. but they said they were going to Highjack and make it happen. and the thing that made this thread stand out was they used the foreground background code to illuminate the thread when reading it, regardless of your UI choice.
    Torx Houston
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ^op is the kind of gont that would march around chanting "OBAMA!" eight years ago in his community college while wearing sketchers.

meanwhile Bill Krozby is dining alfresco at the local park
    Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    Originally posted by aldra this has been in motion long before trump. the systemic issues underpinning the 2008 crisis were never resolved, for one

Yeah the US has just been deficit spending like crazy.

And of course deficits don't matter, until one day they do.
    Torx Houston
    ^doesn't look like me and thats rich coming from some faggot who used to eat ramen noodles and meth out of his car that was stolen from him.
    chaos sets in as chaos actual sets to move out.
    Snowflakes be snowflaking..
Jump to Top