User Controls

ORANGE MAN STILL BAD

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    looks like the corporate whores at the corporate media outlets are having a shithole fest over orange man stopping a war that we had no bissniuess being in, bunch whore and war mongering total fucks.

I personally don't vote and never have because I don't believe in people ruling over me. Especially from animalistic shit heads

Lanny Bird of Courage
    "Syria"
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Orange is the new fag
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Lanny "Syria"

doesn't even exist
    ZwipPeeDo Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Concerned_Citizen Orange is the new fag

you're mother's bra is MY new FLAG :).. don't remember if her bra was orange.. sorry dude :/
    Originally posted by aldra doesn't even exist

You sound like one of those flat earther tards
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Bill Krozby, I am so fucking tired of whores of Fox News.
    Originally posted by mashlehash Bill Krozby, I am so fucking tired of whores of Fox News.

Yeah you're more of an anderson pooper kinda gont thats why I posted the video.
    Originally posted by ZwipPeeDo you're mother's bra is MY new FLAG :).. don't remember if her bra was orange.. sorry dude :/

It’s actually made of meat

Torx Houston
    ZwipPeeDo Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Yeah you're more of an anderson pooper kinda gont thats why I posted the video.

**I have a question to ask you. And this, only for information.Have you ever watched an episode of The Simpsons TV series ?
    ZwipPeeDo Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Concerned_Citizen It’s actually made of meat

**great joke tinged with ecstatic frivolity :)**
    ZwipPeeDo Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Torx

**the slogan as well as the facial expression of MR.Trump on this picture reminds me unequivocally the evening of last tuesday spent in a room of hotel with you, you're mother .. AND ME !!... :)
    Originally posted by ZwipPeeDo you're mother

No, it is you, in fact, who are mother.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby bissniuess

lol.
    ZwipPeeDo Yung Blood
    sorry, I do not think I was concise enough in the last post ... I wanted to try to make the best possible analogy between MR.Trump's facial expression and the facial expression that TU did when I fucked your mother .. post scriptum: please excuse me for my spelling mistakes and syntax but I registered on the website '' niggasin.space '' to practice the English language in the context of an international student exchange .
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by ZwipPeeDo please excuse me for my spelling mistakes and syntax but I registered on the website '' niggasin.space '' to practice the English language in the context of an international student exchange .

Yeah I hear that's part of the standard ESL curriculum now.
    ZwipPeeDo Yung Blood
    Originally posted by gadzooks No, it is you, in fact, who are mother.

**yeah for sure i'm a mother.. i'm your SheMILF mofo son of a bitch !!.. ;)**
    Originally posted by gadzooks

lol looks like totse3k..
Jump to Top