User Controls

FB Sales are Tempting

totse3.com Space Nigga
    But what's the catch? 2 bedroom 1 bath Apt in SF for 1500 bucks. even a studio in the TL is 1500 bucks now (A rat infested stain on the city)

other things I'm curious about. 1 Dollar for a Car. even with 147 k on a honda? that's nothing. the parts alone is worth stripping this thing and dumping the rest. there has to be something else wrong.

Used Ipad 2. they came out like 6 years ago if I remember but I'm curious how he is reselling Apple products. the reuse licence fee along is 79 bucks. they will just shut down once they go online without a new user licence purchase.

3000 bucks and all it needs is a rear turn signal, rear winshield and a back tire. these things sell for well over 10-15k. for even an old one like this. a new one is in the 60k and above range. this is free rent in San Francisco area. they let people park these for free in the parks and city streets without harassing them. if I had 3k I would consider. I'm just curious if it has a smell you can't get out

Mmm yum. Lumpia. Filipino Springrolls.

Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    Any smell can be got out with enough enzyme "odour destroyer" air freshener, though car dealerships apparently use ozone generators, the same sort of thing you find in many public bathrooms.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING III: The Quest for 911 Truth Any smell can be got out with enough enzyme "odour destroyer" air freshener, though car dealerships apparently use ozone generators, the same sort of thing you find in many public bathrooms.

I'm curious if it can't be smogged. he's in the bay area. they have really strict smog control in this state. and for good reasons but you can't reg a car without it passing smog.
    Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    Originally posted by totse3.com I'm curious if it can't be smogged. he's in the bay area. they have really strict smog control in this state. and for good reasons but you can't reg a car without it passing smog.

That would explain all the work he's had done on the engine.
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    He's unlikely to actually be selling the car for a dollar. That's just a cheap trick to get his listing to the top of the list if the listings are listed by lowest price.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING III: The Quest for 911 Truth That would explain all the work he's had done on the engine.

It would be perfect if you had property while taking years to build a house on it. and you could live in it. but if you park it on the street.. it still has to pass smog. he said he worked on it but it doesn't mean it will pass smog. a catalytic converter is 3500 bucks to change out. this is 95 percent of the cause of a car that can't pass smog. a defected CC

Originally posted by Narc He's unlikely to actually be selling the car for a dollar. That's just a cheap trick to get his listing to the top of the list if the listings are listed by lowest price.

That's bait and switch tactics. it's illegal. false advertisement.
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Originally posted by totse3.com It would be perfect if you had property while taking years to build a house on it. and you could live in it. but if you park it on the street.. it still has to pass smog. he said he worked on it but it doesn't mean it will pass smog. a catalytic converter is 3500 bucks to change out. this is 95 percent of the cause of a car that can't pass smog. a defected CC

That's bait and switch tactics. it's illegal. false advertisement.

Part 1.) In Florida I've seen campers like this sell in that price range before. I don't know about your neck of the woods, maybe it's because they need to pass emissions that one this old would go so high as 15k, but Florida, they don't even go through inspections, so maybe that's why there's such a huge price difference. Also, check out auctions for cheap vehicles. Another option is get it tagged and registered in a different state where they don't do inspections.

Part 2.) Doesn't mean people don't do it. The illegal aspect is mainly for businesses. All someone would have to claim is that they made the mistake of listing $1 instead of $1000.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by hydromorphone Part 1.) In Florida I've seen campers like this sell in that price range before. I don't know about your neck of the woods, maybe it's because they need to pass emissions that one this old would go so high as 15k, but Florida, they don't even go through inspections, so maybe that's why there's such a huge price difference. Also, check out auctions for cheap vehicles. Another option is get it tagged and registered in a different state where they don't do inspections.

Part 2.) Doesn't mean people don't do it. The illegal aspect is mainly for businesses. All someone would have to claim is that they made the mistake of listing $1 instead of $1000.

Cool. what part of Florida do you live in
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Or they'll sell you the car for a dollar but charge 1000 for delivery or summing.

Jump to Top