User Controls

Who you think you'd get on with best irl out of hydro and §m£ÂgØL?

Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    If you met them both who would you think you'd like best, even if you didn't like either of them much, you'd likely still prefer one over the other. I mean if you had to choose one to be stuck on a desert island with?

I'd go with hydro all day long. You could get high with her and chat shit. Where as with §m£ÂgØL you'd have to listen to his whiney faggy shit all day long. Plus he'd prolly be trying to bum you all day and I bet he talks and acts all camp like the total queer he is.

So tell us what you think niggas?

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    §m£ÂgØL, he seems like he's somewhat respectable. Hydro seems like she goes too hard for me tbh, I generally am not able to keep up with that shit, I'm too swpl.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Jesus Christ. He hot.
    Still waitin to see dem titties first
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Well my, me and §m£ÂgØL could talk for days. You know this my nigga <3
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Are you gay mash?

Loing African Astronaut
    Golem cool kid
    Ghost Black Hole
    Hydro because §m£ÂgØL is a faggot and I would sucker punch him and steal his shoes if he didn't use my proper pronouns.

Also a Scron/hts/hydro 3 way is long overdue.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Hydro because shes actually not a lil weiner like follum. I spoke to her the other day and she was cool
    Ghost Black Hole
    She also got fat titties
    Technologist victim of incest
    I thought you liked flat chested women Scron?
    Ghost Black Hole
    I like flat chests AA or A cup but I also really like massive boobs with big areolas, I dated a girl with E cups once.

This woman is 32JJ
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I'm more of an ass man but I prefer bigger tits than smaller ones.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I'd probably get along alright with both, doubt I'd really be friends with either though.

§m£ÂgØL's smart enough but I feel like he'd be infuriating to talk to for more than a few minutes at a time.

hydro's probably just as depressed as I am for entirely different reasons, and while she's been pleasant enough to talk to in the past I feel like I wouldn't be able to get past all of the awful, awful things I know about her from here.
    HTS highlight reel
    I've barely spoken with hydro, but I suspect she'd be more fun to hang out with. She seems infinitely less judgmental and shitty. §m£ÂgØL seems like the type of dude to brag about his income. Not the kinda person I'd enjoy spending time with.
    Loing African Astronaut
    Originally posted by HTS §m£ÂgØL seems like the type of dude to brag about his income.

He's just proud of the progress he's made, chill.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Loing He's just proud of the progress he's made, chill.

Don't get me wrong, I don't hate him for this or anything. I've talked to §m£ÂgØL like 1000x the amount I've talked to hydro. I wouldn't say we're necessarily friends, but I'd like to think so, and I'd like to think I know him better than I do most of my acquaintances from here and also more than most of them know him.

That said...

Pride is one of the deadly sins for precisely this reason. I'm gonna go out on an extreme limb here about pride and its expression: I feel like the problem here is that either expressing pride - or the sensation of pride itself - is new to §m£ÂgØL. What I mean is that §m£ÂgØL does not know how to be proud without appearing prideful. Essentially, he is too inexperienced with Pride to express the emotion in a way that is unlikely to attract some degree of scorn. In real life this may not be true, but online pride is clearly prone to becoming a sticking point in his relationships. *shrug*
    Loing African Astronaut
    Originally posted by HTS Don't get me wrong, I don't hate him for this or anything. I've talked to §m£ÂgØL like 1000x the amount I've talked to hydro. I wouldn't say we're necessarily friends, but I'd like to think so, and I'd like to think I know him better than I do most of my acquaintances from here and also more than most of them know him.

That said…

Pride is one of the deadly sins for precisely this reason. I'm gonna go out on an extreme limb here about pride and its expression: I feel like the problem here is that either expressing pride - or the sensation of pride itself - is new to §m£ÂgØL. What I mean is that §m£ÂgØL does not know how to be proud without appearing prideful. Essentially, he is too inexperienced with Pride to express the emotion in a way that is unlikely to attract some degree of scorn. In real life this may not be true, but online pride is clearly prone to becoming a sticking point in his relationships. *shrug*

I actually agree with your assessment of §m£ÂgØL.

But the only reason you see it as grating and prideful is because you're a NEET and have resigned yourself to a life of dependence. Anyone talking about doing well in their career itself, making good money etc would appear prideful to you.

There's nothing deadly about his behaviour, it's not a big deal if you understand where it's coming from. The same way it might sound like you're trying to be a special snowflake if you talk about sex and gender.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Loing I actually agree with your assessment of §m£ÂgØL.

That is because I am oh so sagacious. Seriously, if people don't agree with my assessment of §m£ÂgØL... they should.

Originally posted by Loing But the only reason you see it as grating and prideful is because you're a NEET and have resigned yourself to a life of dependence. Anyone talking about doing well in their career itself, making good money etc would appear prideful to you.

I don't know that that's true. I mean, I will acknowledge that NEETs are prone to a certain level of bias in these matters, but consider: I don't find Lanny distasteful. He's a successful programmer with a successful career, and has made as much known to me through his posts here. Lanny, however, has never implicitly made clear that he thinks poorly of people who have not achieved the same level of success that he has. §m£ÂgØL has. Perhaps accidentally, on account of the inexperience I previously mentioned.

§m£ÂgØL publicizes every stereotypical mile marker of progress that he passes. Trying to learn a new language, trying to learn a programming language, trying to broaden his experience through travel... there is a distinct pattern with §m£ÂgØL.
    HTS highlight reel
    Essentially: people would think I was a cringey asshole if I posted about every "wise" thought that popped into my head, and for the same reason I think §m£ÂgØL is a cringey asshole. 🤔
Jump to Top