User Controls

What will you folks be doing on Christmas Eve, and subsequently on Christmas?

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Folks, please make my heart aglow with tales of celebration with...and appreciation of... family and friends.
    Ghost Black Hole
    jedi scum go back to Israel.
    Tell me a tale, Ghost Rider... hell, tell me a tall tale.
    As many of the former DHers my recall, a lot of my spare time is devoted to aiding those less fortunate than I in my community...I will be getting in the "help a nigga out" van and distributing hot soup and blankets (not hot) as well as some extra Christmas goodies to those in need around my city.

I've even take in a few unfortunates in the past and offered them a hot shower and a warm bed for a few days.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Once upon a time there was a man named Hitler and he was a secret jedi that had a great idea... Make a homeland for all jedi people so the jedis slid him some shekels, they faked the death of 6million and used that as an excuse to invade the middle east and take over Palestine.

Then Hitler escaped to South America and let the Russians take over
    Originally posted by Ghost Then Hitler escaped to South America /snip

The Nazi moonbase actually...where do you idiots get your ideas from...South America...LMAO..how recockulous.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson As many of the former DHers my recall, a lot of my spare time is devoted to aiding those less fortunate than I in my community…I will be getting in the "help a nigga out" van and distributing hot soup and blankets (not hot) as well as some extra Christmas goodies to those in need around my city.

I've even take in a few unfortunates in the past and offered them a hot shower and a warm bed for a few days.

Your altruism knows no bounds, Father... I imagine you have taken the next two weeks off from work, in order to help accomplish these tasks?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson As many of the former DHers my recall, a lot of my spare time is devoted to aiding those less fortunate than I in my community…I will be getting in the "help a nigga out" van and distributing hot soup and blankets (not hot) as well as some extra Christmas goodies to those in need around my city.

Can I borrow $10
    Originally posted by WellHung Your altruism knows no bounds, Father… I imagine you have taken the next two weeks off from work, in order to help accomplish these tasks?

Just 5 days..well 5 1/2 as I shall be leaving early today and returning on Thursday.
    Originally posted by Ghost Can I borrow $10

Sure...It's on the nightstand...just grab it in the morning.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Just 5 days..well 5 1/2 as I shall be leaving early today and returning on Thursday.

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Just 5 days..well 5 1/2 as I shall be leaving early today and returning on Thursday.

I hope that a good time is enjoyed by you during ur sabbatical...👍
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Yes. Sounds like you will be very busy giving and giving and giving of yourself/your time. 👏👏👏
Jump to Top