User Controls

Where do we go when we die?

GOA
    WAY
    The cemetery or if cremated in a little urn.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson The cemetery or if cremated in a little urn.

Thank you for your input
    I must pray on this
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    A heavy soul drifts down into the depths of the collective coffee mind where no light shines forth until eventually it's captured by an undercurrent in the drip and reemerges without control in a seemingly arbitrary (but more accurately, very specific) vessel. A light one becomes the crema that sits atop espresso shots, and therefore those souls, I drink first.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    the lighted tunnel is waiting for you. unless you're pure evil. then it's darkness and shame?

I guess we won't really know until we get there.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Zanick A heavy soul drifts down into the depths of the collective coffee mind where no light shines forth until eventually it's captured by an undercurrent in the drip and reemerges without control in a seemingly arbitrary (but more accurately, very specific) vessel. A light one becomes the crema that sits atop espresso shots, and therefore those souls, I drink first.

You think differently

why does youtube pull videos and kick off Alex Jones but allow some of the craziest totse like tutorials on it's site?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epxpSBx36ao
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    esbity African Astronaut
    You go nowhere.

Where does light go when you turn off a lightbulb?
    Originally posted by esbity You go nowhere.

IT
    GOA
    WAY
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]

Didn't pay too much attention in physics class did you?

totse3.com Space Nigga

I don't know but it seems to make evil things exist under my bed and in the closet?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    uzbekistan
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by aldra uzbekistan

what attracts light particles to uzbekistan?
    Flatulant_bomb Tuskegee Airman
    I think I will go to Vegas.
    Originally posted by totse3.com what attracts light particles to uzbekistan?

The darkness present in the souls of the uzbekistanians
    esbity African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Narc Didn't pay too much attention in physics class did you?

I didn't know I took one. I cheated my way through high school.

How about this one...

Where does your your typed text go when you dont save the file and turn off your PC?
    Originally posted by esbity I didn't know I took one. I cheated my way through high school.

How about this one…

Where does your your typed text go when you dont save the file and turn off your PC?

Everyone knows it goes to Disney land
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Who the fucks knows.
    You don't .
    I don't.
    Guess we are just going find out when the time comes.
    A friend of mine just lost his 23 year old son to cancer on Monday and he said he just hoped that his kid was finally at peace, whatever that is I don't know.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Concerned_Citizen The darkness present in the souls of the uzbekistanians

Will Santa then bring them gifts?
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    What even is "you"? Are you your body? No, you can lose parts of your body and still be you. Theoretically we could replace all your parts with synthetic versions and you would still be you. Are you your thoughts and personality? People can suffer brain injuries or even naturally develop mental conditions and changes in personality and thought process? All these things are a part of a pattern which your identify with, but how much of that gestalt is permanent or unchanging? If there is something fundamental that everything is made of, some energy or particle or vibration, well, that's what your really are, that's where you came from and that's where you will go. Like sand on a beach, and the "you" you identify with, your ego, that's more like a pattern that formed on the sand. The pattern grows and changes and disappears but the sand remains and the patterns keep coming.
Jump to Top