User Controls

Military pulling out of Afghanistan and Syria. kikes on suicide watch

Phantasmagoria African Astronaut
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-20/trump-weighing-major-drawdown-afghanistan-he-tweets-bring-our-youth-back-home

Santa, all I want for kurisumasu is the destruction of israel and all jedis across the globe dead and gone
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    HTS highlight reel
    more like genocide watch, amirite? ha ha the extermination of an entire group of people is funny because they're smarter than me
    Originally posted by HTS more like genocide watch, amirite? ha ha the extermination of an entire group of people is funny because they're smarter than me

jedis aren't smart they're just ruthless.
    They probably have a general intelligence around that of a negro.
    Also why even bring it up, are you so dim you think people hate kikes because of their alleged intelligence?
    The jedis have been a parisitic nuisance and threat to world Peace and humanity their entire existence.
    The religion literally came from black magicians in Babylon and the fake race descends from a group of people that were so violent and worthless their entire kingdom was destroyed.
    They're literal human vomit.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    it's actually happening too - all state department reps withdrawn inside 24 hours; 150 trucks loaded with equipment have crossed back into iraq
    *Syria I mean. Afghanistan's likely to become a dead end too, considering the 'government' and Taliban are in accession talks at the moment
    Greatest kurisumasu ever

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    LOL

The funniest thing about that tweet is that he's implying the president of israel has direct lines of communication to ISIS' generals
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    I feel like before taking office, Trump just imagined every major powerhead having direct phone lines to the leaders of other countries. Like how they have that phone in the PowerPuff Girls.
    American for America.
    Originally posted by GGG I feel like before taking office, Trump just imagined every major powerhead having direct phone lines to the leaders of other countries. Like how they have that phone in the PowerPuff Girls.

real boy dont watch powerpuff girls.

faggotry starts early.
    HTS highlight reel
    MILLIONS of generals.
    6 millions.
    https://babylonbee.com/news/trump-criticized-for-breaking-longstanding-american-tradition-of-remaining-in-middle-eastern-countries-indefinitely
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by HTS more like genocide watch, amirite? ha ha the extermination of an entire group of people is funny because they're smarter than me

Is the genocidal part the one where we stop murdering people in Afghanistan because, uhh, scary looking islamic guys on the other side of the planet seem generally menacing to us somehow, or is it something else where which constitutes genocide.
    Originally posted by Lanny Is the genocidal part the one where we stop murdering people in Afghanistan because, uhh, scary looking islamic guys on the other side of the planet seem generally menacing to us somehow, or is it something else where which constitutes genocide.

no body uses the term genocide these days.

its all 'acts of genocide'.
    Originally posted by aldra https://babylonbee.com/news/trump-criticized-for-breaking-longstanding-american-tradition-of-remaining-in-middle-eastern-countries-indefinitely

posting fake news that tries to sell israeli bonds should be a bannable offense.
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria Greatest kurisumasu ever

Does the world even have a million generals?

Originally posted by Narc Does the world even have a million generals?

according to their calculation method, yes.

thats how they got the 6 million number.
    Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny according to their calculation method, yes.

thats how they got the 6 million number.

Like HTS says, these people operate on an intellectual plane far above ours. Don't even try to understand their mathematics, it's beyond everything.
    get a phd in judetology.
Jump to Top