User Controls

Have I been a bit snide?

totse3.com Space Nigga
    I am really sorry for this. The Holidays depress me and I feel angst and I have to open my release valve up in your asses for a while. Please Don't take it personally.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    blaster master victim of incest
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by totse3.com I have to open my release valve up in your asses for a while.

Lol. 🙃
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    if you apologize for your schizophrenic accusations too I might forgive you.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Lanny if you apologize for your schizophrenic accusations too I might forgive you.

Well.. I only apologize because you were most likely not there in 2001. so how could I blame you.

unless you're not really who I have come to believe what age group you really are.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    well fuck you too then
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Snide ass nigga, wtf you on about now?

I like Totse3.

I'm gonna call you T3 from now on.
    blaster master victim of incest
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Totse how are you today? You have never been snide with me lovebug.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Lanny well fuck you too then

Proper syntax 'Well fuck you then too'.

Plus your alcoholism makes you too unsteady to keep a steady friendship with :(

it's true. it fucked me up when I was a drunk. please sober up, Lanny.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Lol @luvbug
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by GGG Totse how are you today? You have never been snide with me lovebug.

Originally posted by tee hee hee Lol @luvbug

Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Hahahh you just got called lovebug by the biggest faggot on here.

You gay bruh

totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Narc Hahahh you just got called lovebug by the biggest faggot on here.

You gay bruh

nu uh.. take that back.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by totse3.com Proper syntax 'Well fuck you then too'.

Plus your alcoholism makes you too unsteady to keep a steady friendship with :(

it's true. it fucked me up when I was a drunk. please sober up, Lanny.

I'm too unsteady? You go from accusing me of being on person, to apologizing, to accusing me of being another. Fuck yourself you schizophrenic cunt.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Lanny I'm too unsteady? You go from accusing me of being on person, to apologizing, to accusing me of being another. Fuck yourself you schizophrenic cunt.

I think we're making progress. continue!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Yeah you've been kind of annoying recently but that seasonal affective d/o is real, fam. Hope you're doing alright.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Lanny if you apologize for your schizophrenic accusations too I might forgive you.

thats really rich coming from you asking for an apology, what a faggot, you deserve to bitched slapped
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Yeah you've been kind of annoying recently but that seasonal affective d/o is real, fam. Hope you're doing alright.

No, I just have a lot more on the plate than ever in my life. and Everyone has problems yet I have shitloads right now.

basicly I just take long naps on my days off. I been working a little bit more as well. this is a few hours on and off of computer chat.

So is Friday Tinychat night or is it Saturdays? and do I get kicked by Fonaplats as usual.. or hella. both are douchbags with power trips. Lanny.. why you never tinychat on bltc?
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby thats really rich coming from you asking for an apology, what a faggot, you deserve to bitched slapped

Who does he deserve to bitch slap?

Jump to Top