User Controls

Video released of Scandi girls getting beheaded in Morocco

Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    https://files.catbox.moe/pad10b.mp4

Media are sitting on this, it seems like a terrorist attack.
    Always with the potato cam.
    Madman African Astronaut
    God I have seen too many videos of people getting their heads cut off, people who do that should get their heads cut off and have the video posted.
    Originally posted by Madman God I have seen too many videos of people getting their heads cut off, people who do that should get their heads cut off and have the video posted.

..using a potato cam.
    I wonder if the dirty sand niggers raped them first.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    “Dad...quit being so racist and worrying. The people of Morocco are just like us. Good people. Me and my cute blonde friend will be fine”
    "beheading is just part of their culture that we must respect"
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    "Oww. OOWWW!!"

hahaha
    Wonder what they were doing out at night with their pants off instead of relaxing at the hotel.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Can you not post that shit here? Thanks.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Wonder what they were doing out at night with their pants off instead of relaxing at the hotel.

They were backpacking. At the base of some mountain. The 3 dudes stalked them. Pulled one from her tent and cut her head off and slit the others throat in her tent.

They caught the guys because one of them left i.d. Lol
    Ughhu Tuskegee Airman [tepidly antiquate my affinity]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I wonder if the dirty sand niggers raped them first.

What would be worse, raping first or after?
    At least they wouldn’t struggle if you did it after.
    Originally posted by Ughhu What would be worse, raping first or after?

Probably after because of all the mess.
    You could position them on the bed with their shoulders hanging off. This way all the blood would drain away from you. Should help to keep things clean
    Loing African Astronaut
    I can't even watch these any more. I opened it and looked like 80° away from my screen and listened to it while the shapes moved in my peripheral vision. I've seen a lot of bestgore ogrish etc in my time but I just don't have the heart to any more.
    Loing African Astronaut
    Also is there any actual information on anything about the video or is it just some post somewhere and we're assuming nationalities etc
    Loing African Astronaut
    Definitely looks like CGI
    Originally posted by Loing Definitely looks like CGI

Here we go...
    Loing African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Here we go…

SPFX heads
Jump to Top