User Controls

I know why all the DH guys are whiny bitches

Ghost Black Hole
    They are all over 50 and not on testosterone replacement therapy.

You should seriously look into it, guys that get to your age naturally lose their drive and motivation. That explains why you all just bitch and whine all day long instead of being ALPHA and not giving a fuck.

Start taking testosterone and you won't have an urge to bitch at every little thing
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Oh is that where you get yours from? Lemme guess you got a pussy under dere? Is that why hts can and has kick your ass
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    you tell em Dude!! I'm so sick of those sad little Faggots crying all the time,, I really did hope for all of them to leave here by now, but no they seem to love being blasted with images of old dudes sukin each other off and the asshole formality showen on here
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    idk i was a dh'er but I guess a whiny bitch because the girl i met off there man raped me and made me have a kid i didn't want to have.
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by POLECAT you tell em Dude!! I'm so sick of those sad little Faggots crying all the time,, I really did hope for all of them to leave here by now, but no they seem to love being blasted with images of old dudes sukin each other off and the asshole formality showen on here

Ermmmm
    Ain’t you one of those over 50 DH dudes yourself there poleman πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
    Madman African Astronaut
    Zinc supplements and and Testforce2 Epharm w/ sarcosine will raise your testosterone levels and make you beta, you will probably just loose your hair tho cuz you can't handle the testosterone
    Originally posted by Madman Zinc supplements and and Testforce2 Epharm w/ sarcosine will raise your testosterone levels and make you beta, you will probably just loose your hair tho cuz you can't handle the testosterone

I don't think it works like that.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Ghost They are all over 50 and not on testosterone replacement therapy.

You should seriously look into it, guys that get to your age naturally lose their drive and motivation. That explains why you all just bitch and whine all day long instead of being ALPHA and not giving a fuck.

Start taking testosterone and you won't have an urge to bitch at every little thing

Lol. I'm mid 50s.. you have natural swings because of change of times. MOON PERSONs are beta as fuck in behavior but A_lpha in technology
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Originally posted by Haxxor Ermmmm
    Ain’t you one of those over 50 DH dudes yourself there poleman πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

I may be over 50 but I still pump out 5 to 7 loads a week so I doubt my testosterone needs supplementing and I havent stopped working like a real man yet so I really dont fit the mold Ghost has described
    Originally posted by POLECAT I may be over 50 but I still pump out 5 to 7 loads a week so I doubt my testosterone needs supplementing and I havent stopped working like a real man yet so I really dont fit the mold Ghost has described

what do you do for work?
    Flatulant_bomb Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby what do you do for work?

He already told ya, he pumps loads.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by POLECAT I really dont fit the mold Ghost has described

There are exceptions. The middle age guy that yells at kids to get off his lawn and stop skateboarding on the sidewalk then going back inside to yell at the Tv is a common stereotype
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Which guys are you refering to?
    Originally posted by Ghost They are all over 50 and not on testosterone replacement therapy.

^ Whining.

I never whine, I just ridicule.

Also the less testosterone you have..the less you give a fuck and so it follows...less likely to whine.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson ^ Whining.

I never whine, I just ridicule.

Also the less testosterone you have..the less you give a fuck and so it follows…less likely to whine.

So do you recognize yourself in the op's post then?
    Originally posted by tee hee hee So do you recognize yourself in the op's post then?

No, I said I don't whine...I ridicule...comprehension..it's what's for elevenses.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Yohimbe bark fellas πŸ‘πŸ»

Bang young chics. Keeps the juices flowing πŸ‘πŸ»
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Tanned vs pale??
    Natural tan from being outside...pale because sitting in basement all day paying COD and reminising about toste or toasty whatever the fuck it was called.
Jump to Top