User Controls

december 19th, 2013

December 19, 2013 I was a young 25 year old man who had 40k in the bank, no job, a healthy physique, no chemical dependencies other than caffeine, and the entire world was before me. I met a girl who I fell in love with (lol faggot) hard. Over the course of the next 5 years my life slowly deteriorated as I willingly restricted my freedom and gave up friends to try to appease her insane jealousy. Eventually turned into a tweaked out mess with no friends or anything. Dropped out of school, ran through all my money (not from tweak, mostly from her).

Now I'm just another asshole with a drug problem whining like "boo fucking hoo she left me im a loser." The same type of people I used to make fun of and SWORE I would never become.

But I've got a plan, I'm going to work and get some money and move somewhere else where it's summer all the time and I can live in perpetual bliss. Alright maybe not perpetual bliss but..I want to be in a better place in 5 years.

fuck this life
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    You should work in the wheat fields so you can get sun bleached skin.

tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Yes!! You can do it, green!
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Good job, OP! Sorry to hear about the rough 5 years, but you have goals and a plan.

Here are some random things I’ve heard said.

A dream without a plan is just a wish.

If you aim at nothing, you’ll hit it every time.

Your life is what you make it.

Plan your work, work your plan.

Your life is your fault.

You can hope in one hand and shit in the other and see which one fills up first.

The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.

Not sure if any of that helped, but you can do it! You got this!
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    You could always jump on the bus.
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    There isn't anywhere where its summer all the time, sorry pal.

esbity African Astronaut
    Sounds like she played you like a violin. You should have known better. At least you know now.

Out of curiosity, did you let her know about your $40k?

How much did you spend on her?

Any nude pics of her?
    HTS highlight reel
    Haha sounds like maybe you should just kill yourself, faggot. 🤗
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Narc There isn't anywhere where its summer all the time, sorry pal.

Africa
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Originally posted by Ghost Africa

No

Ghost Black Hole
    California
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    What doesn't kill you rots you away faster...

esbity African Astronaut
    You should have at least took some nude pics of the cunt.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Last time I had a female in my life we fucked till the cash ran out,, she loved my cock so much she didnt want me to stop fuckin to go to work. she didnt stay happy when we got hungry,, I made her dumpster dive for our food for a week,, then we split up,, next time I saw her she was dumpster diving with her new man,, it was funny she was teaching him,, I had a moment of pride for her.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    lol my gf left me also, but just look at this way op, being alone could be your most productive era, if you want it to be.

Originally posted by POLECAT Last time I had a female in my life we fucked till the cash ran out,, she loved my cock so much she didnt want me to stop fuckin to go to work. she didnt stay happy when we got hungry,, I made her dumpster dive for our food for a week,, then we split up,, next time I saw her she was dumpster diving with her new man,, it was funny she was teaching him,, I had a moment of pride for her.

lol you're the worst boyfriend ever, but i guess it is true to an extent that most women love a life style. my ex gf would see me twice a week sometimes even thrice and let me do whatever I wanted to her which was fine with her because I honestly think she was feeding my narcissitic and sexual dersire on fire by way of her having "normalcy" it was kind of fucked up actually but she at least treated me with respect, we were just both very different people.
    Originally posted by Item 9 What doesn't kill you rots you away faster…

keep on rotting in the free world.
    Madman African Astronaut
    I was the fucking man in 2013 as well, I had never used a point and girls loved me. My marks are just about healed up and I'm ready to turn over a new leaf, 2013 was a damn good year, I'm getting out of this hole god damnit.
    Originally posted by Madman I was the fucking man in 2013 as well, I had never used a point and girls loved me. My marks are just about healed up and I'm ready to turn over a new leaf, 2013 was a damn good year, I'm getting out of this hole god damnit.

Originally posted by Madman I was the fucking man in 2013 as well, I had never used a point and girls loved me. My marks are just about healed up and I'm ready to turn over a new leaf, 2013 was a damn good year, I'm getting out of this hole god damnit.

what made it turn for the worst?
    Madman African Astronaut
    Getting high with a girl, I've got a plan though, a long term one.
Jump to Top