User Controls

Niggerlips and shelf-ass

RottenRobert African Astronaut
    Niggerlips and shelf-ass for what purpose were they made?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    i guess you could ask the same for flat ass and no lips. if you have to ask you'll never know
    black people have big butts so they can take larger black dongs up their asses. its genetical
    I used to work with a black guy that had a shelf ass like a black woman, he also wore light tan cowboy boots and tucked his jeans into them. He was a very angry chap too...probably due to the flak he received for the shelf ass and gay cowboy boot look.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby i guess you could ask the same for flat ass and no lips. if you have to ask you'll never know

yep
    Big lips can act like suction cups allowing niggers to climb tall buildings
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I used to work with a black guy that had a shelf ass like a black woman, he also wore light tan cowboy boots and tucked his jeans into them. He was a very angry chap too…probably due to the flak he received for the shelf ass and gay cowboy boot look.

Does virtually everybody wear cowboy boots down there, Dad?
    Originally posted by WellHung Does virtually everybody wear cowboy boots down there, Dad?

No, just the tosspots.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I used to work with a black guy that had a shelf ass like a black woman, he also wore light tan cowboy boots and tucked his jeans into them. He was a very angry chap too…probably due to the flak he received for the shelf ass and gay cowboy boot look.

even some whyte women have shelf assholes,but yeah mainly black women, it is true though that black guys have huge dicks so they can plunder the shelf buttholes eaiser.

It's a common thing for the whyte man to compete the blacks and take their gf's as a form of "cuckery" of the highest order

this fat bitch chantell is a total piece of shithole, I posted a commant on her channel saying "Yo what the fuck is wrong w your face?!" and she said she's more "fuckable" than me, which is kind of a weird thing to say. Fat people say off the wall shit all the time though.

Archer513 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by RottenRobert Niggerlips and shelf-ass for what purpose were they made?

Tilt it sideways and it looks like a ❤️
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby

Jesus...that deep red lipstick is clearly to focus attention away from her chin rolls.
Jump to Top