User Controls

Hey, you can’t trust me with charitable funds, but.....

Technologist victim of incest
    Trust me to be your pres.

Yeah.......ah NO.

After all that is coming down on Trump, how could anyone trust this ass to run our country?

He was a crooked businessman before being elected, now he’s a crooked pres.

Yay, he’s the best. SMDH
    Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    Yes, he's not a fine examplar of civic virtue like Bill and Hillary Clinton.

The Clinton Foundation is everything a charity should be.

OP is a fine, intelligent, brave, young woman for pointing this out.
    You people that bring up Hillary’s indiscretions, to rebut trumps ineptness crack me up.

Trump is the pres right here and now. Let em investigate the Clinton foundation and lock em all up, idc.

We are dealing with a crook as POTUS, fuck that Hillary shit!
    Soi,
    I know you like Trump because you hate the US, which makes you irrelavent to this convo
    Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    Originally posted by Technologist I know you like Trump because you hate the US, which makes you irrelavent to this convo

Can you really look at your life and say "this is the sort of lifestyle I feel like everyone should have"?

Consumerism, strip malls and isolation.

I mean wow. You're pretty much the definition of the bowling alone sort.

But even though you fuck everything up, your Chauvinism is at 11. Murica yeah! You can't admit you even need to stop and think thing over every once in a while. My team good, your team bad!
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    What can you make of the Flounder?
    My life is not for anyone but me.

Other than that the rest is “I hate the US, so let me insult the OP, to cover my hate for the country”, bla bla bla, you’re stuff is all played out.
    Originally posted by mashlehash What can you make of the Flounder?

It’s flipping and floppin like a flounder!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Technologist Other than that the rest is “I hate the US, so let me insult the OP, to cover my hate for the country”, bla bla bla, you’re stuff is all played out.

When was the last time you actually considered what was best for the United States, as opposed to mindlessly doing what the jedis on television told you to do?
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING III: The Quest for 911 Truth When was the last time you actually considered what was best for the United States, as opposed to mindlessly doing what the jedis on television told you to do?

So you think you know what’s good for the US? You hate the US, you don’t know what’s good for us. Backing Trump, unconditionally is anti-American.

Couldn’t go long without throwing the jedis in there, could ya? Lol
    Originally posted by Technologist So you think you know what’s good for the US? You hate the US, you don’t know what’s good for us. Backing Trump, unconditionally is anti-American.

Couldn’t go long without throwing the jedis in there, could ya? Lol

You accuse me of being unwilling to answer a question?

I'm guessing you actually did, and the answer is "never".

I don't actually like Trump, but he seems like he's the best right now.

I think I have a good idea what's best for the US. Of course, the jedis who run you also know what's best for the US, they just don't care - if they did they'd run the US along the same lines as how they run Israel.

Knowing what's best for someone and actually advising them honestly are two different things you see - you clearly didn't known that, which is why you take advice from people that openly hate you, like a naive little child.

"oh listen to me goy, don't think for yourself, don't listen to opposing opinions, they're Russian spies".

And though you try to deny it now you actually did think I was a Russian spy. That's the level of delusion on which they have you operating.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    The economy is the best it's ever been. Jobless rates are the lowest they've ever been. North Korea is destroying their nuclear sites. Americans pay less taxes than they did before. But your personal feelings are bruised, and you don't personally like him, and he's not politically correct enough for you, so that, of course, supersedes and negates all those huge accomplishments. You see, it's all about you, not about the best welfare of the country.
    It has nothing to do with me, my life hasn’t changed because of him, at least not yet; but I predict the economy to tank soon, so there’s that.

Specs,
    Glad you like trump, but I won’t do politics with you.
    Originally posted by Technologist It has nothing to do with me…

Sure, it has to do with you. It has all to do with you.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Technologist It has nothing to do with me, my life hasn’t changed because of him, at least not yet; but I predict the economy to tank soon, so there’s that.

Yes, the jedis have another recession planned - they've been announcing it in their news outlets, memeing it into being, and pushing up rates at the Federal Reserve to precipitate an avalanche of toxic debt defaults.

Specs,
    Glad you like trump, but I won’t do politics with you.

Waaah.
    Nope your wrong, my life will go on. But our country has a crook in office, and he’s destroying our country, not yours Specs.

All these wonderful things you say he’s done, only have to do with money, fuck money when my country has lost its values.
    Liberal argument = orange man bad
    Conservative argument = the country's doing great
    Originally posted by Technologist Nope your wrong, my life will go on. But our country has a crook in office, and he’s destroying our country, not yours Specs.

All these wonderful things you say he’s done, only have to do with money, fuck money when my country has lost its values.

How do you know the person you would be replacing him with won't be ten times worse? Well, you don't.
    Soi,
    Get outta here with your stupid jedi shit. You’re schtick is old.
    Originally posted by Technologist All these wonderful things you say he’s done, only have to do with money, fuck money when my country has lost its values.

What values? I thought you were all about consumerism and "fuck you I've got mine"?
Jump to Top