User Controls

Bill Krozby's daughter's rotting young carcass would make a fine receptacle for all of our ejaculatory complaints.

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    If Bill Krozby is to be believed, she's no longer alive to protest the ceremonial bukkake of his punishment. Even if she were, it's not like he'd try to defend her. This could be a meaningful romantic engagement for everyone here and I have secured the endorsement of the mother. Please send me photos of your penises via PM for approval.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    as much as I enjoying fucking a corpse while she's down, im pretty sure this counts as race mixing. I don't fuck goblins.
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Fags chasin dic pics.. How low will they go??
    depends how far down you can ease your ass
    Technologist victim of incest
    Zanick,
    This is where I say, two wrongs don’t make it right. I didn’t think you’d stoop just as low as Bill Krozby!
    Hey,
    I don’t like that Bill Krozby said his daughter died, but let me take it a step further and say let’s cum in her carcass! SMDH
    Originally posted by Technologist Hey,
    I don’t like that Bill Krozby said his daughter died, but let me take it a step further and say let’s cum in her carcass! SMDH

lets be honest, he's never actually had a child
    Yeah,
    He never became a parent, but victimizing his daughter, whether he does it or someone else does it, is just low.

Kids are off limits, IMHO
    Originally posted by Technologist Hey,

Okay, you need to stop making it sound so inviting...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box lets be honest, he's never actually had a child

Considering this site, I don't even know if he's equipped???
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by mikeyagain Considering this site, I don't even know if he's equipped???

Kr0z isn't one of the ones having his balls removed.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Kr0z isn't one of the ones having his balls removed.

Yeah, I'll try to respect his keepers..
    Ghost Black Hole
    Yeah you're so edgy and cool KAREN lol xD
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I was very drunk last night and seeing this today as though for the first time was mildly horrifying
    Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    Originally posted by Zanick I was very drunk last night and seeing this today as though for the first time was mildly horrifying

I know that feel.
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    The loud demonstrations of righteous indignation by cringeworthy cucks here is thoroughly entertaining
    do school us on morality please you wankers
    Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    Originally posted by Haxxor The loud demonstrations of righteous indignation by cringeworthy cucks here is thoroughly entertaining
    do school us on morality please you wankers

Read this thread again, there's no nothing like that it in this thread.

Even techno says cuming into a dead child is "inviting".

You're lucky Lanny runs this place, I'd perma ban all of you and delete this thread.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING III: The Quest for 911 Truth Read this thread again, there's no nothing like that it in this thread.

You're lucky Lanny runs this place, I'd perma ban all of you and delete this thread.

Bet you would munch a bunch of dics, while you were at it..
    Originally posted by mikeyagain Bet you would munch a bunch of dics, while you were at it..

Well, unlike what you posted, that would be entirely legal.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING III: The Quest for 911 Truth Read this thread again, there's no nothing like that it in this thread.

I Didn’t say that you sack if shit. Mikey did. And my reason for thanking him is none of your business. So fuck off Soi.

And haxxor, why don’t cha come clean and tell everybody what butthurt poster you are from DH.
Jump to Top