User Controls

Do you eat any wild game meat?

Madman African Astronaut
    Its leaner but I think its way better because of the better diet. I used to buy bison burger at this grocery store I worked at but then some dickless maintenence man at my apartment went up there and said I stole from wal mart which I only did because NOBODY was there to check me out and I needed food for my MANUAL LABOR job or I was going to die. Then they started getting passive aggressive when I went there and I punked out this guy that was bigger than me because I can be really aggressive and everybody backed off and I still got my bison meat. He was a vet and I feel kind of bad but I don't even really support the military. I had an uncle that was in vietnam and he was killed on leave by DRUNK REDNECKS IN A BAR FIGHT because he was wearing a zig zag t shirt, put that in your patriotism book bitches. SHIT
    Madman African Astronaut
    I almost had a white tail during dear season but I left like 30 seconds too early and spooked it away.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    When I was younger I once cooked venison for a Boy Scouts activity. It was good in the quality of meat, but the gamey taste wasn't something I could get used to and I didn't have it again.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Il4gsInINk
    Loing African Astronaut
    Loing kill and eat wild game meat like king every day dum hoomin
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    People need to wise up and stop killing animals and buy meat from a store instead. That way, no animals are harmed.
    Flatulant_bomb Tuskegee Airman
    I have had rattlesnake, very good! I am not sure why it's not on the menu everywhere.
    Loing African Astronaut
    Originally posted by -SpectraL People need to wise up and stop killing animals and buy meat from a store instead. That way, no animals are harmed.

Wonder if I could synthesize meat in my ass
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Deer meat is good if it hasn't migrated from a nuclear plant.. Same as Ducks and Gooses..
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Venison. I have a customer that trades me deer sausage and ground deer for computer work sometimes.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Bison-top tier

Venison-good shit

Grouse-good fowl

Squirrel-just foul
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    Bison is raised for meat, so it’s not really wild game.

I’ve had deer and it’s much better than beef. If I hunted I’d probably eat meat more often.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Bison are not raised strictly for the purpose of providing meat. The resurgence of its population under federally protected status suggests that it is primarily an accessory for environmental conservativism and that their consumption is of secondary priority.
Jump to Top