User Controls

Just got out of detox

Instigator Space Nigga
    Xanax waiting for me on the on the other side of the door, went and bought 6 cans of strong cider

Why?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Detox is for faggots
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Ghost Detox is for faggots

Did your step dad tell you that?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Nobody tells me anything I rely on myself and I don't need no bitch ass detox to stop doing drugs
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Ghost Nobody tells me anything I rely on myself and I don't need no bitch ass detox to stop doing drugs

Prove it.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost Why? I might be a drug addict scumbag weasel and I don't get good dope as much as I would like to but that makes me appreciate it when I do have some. I don't give a fuck about 'conserving' a bag or making it last. Do it fast and go hard, always. Crash hard and love every minute of it because anything is better than being sober, especially your DOC.

Is it worth 'destroying your life' over some brain chemistry? I say yes, this is the proper way to live. These substances do not exist by pure accident and chance, there is a reason deeper than evolutionary biology behind why psychoactive substances affect us the way they do.

God wants us to spend our short mortal blips enjoying and loving the universe as much as possible, this includes trying every drug at least once.

Jah bless

Originally posted by Instigator Prove it.

Well you just demonstrated it didn't work...
Jump to Top