User Controls

Transplants destroying San Francisco History

totse3.com Space Nigga
    Fucking cunts.

this guy tore down a Richard Nuetra's house built in the 1930s. this home was apart of the Post Modernism during the period of the likes of Frank Lloyd Wright era so he (like people such as Mark Zuckerburg had done on Potrero Hill) so they can build 'monster homes" to gain huge wealth after buying properties that are supposed to be protected by the historical society.

no one is watching these cunts. they just come in, gut the place and say "The property is in danger of falling down"

so the city is making this asswipe rebuild an exact replica to send a message to future cunts who are tearing down historical homes from the 1850s all the way up into the 1930s.

anything over 75 years old can be protected under the Historical society.

Item 9 African Astronaut
    Fuckin mcmansions :icon13:
    Flatulant_bomb Tuskegee Airman
    They knock down McDonalds here like every 10 years. Should I start a movement?
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Flatulant_bomb They knock down McDonalds here like every 10 years. Should I start a movement?

yeah a bowel movement.

NOT THE SAME, PAL!
    So what are you on about?
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Flatulant_bomb So what are you on about?

why, what are you reading into it?
    Something about someone buying property and doing what the hell they want to with it and you thinking they can't because YOU don't want them to?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Flatulant_bomb Something about someone buying property and doing what the hell they want to with it and you thinking they can't because YOU don't want them to?

Me?? this isn't about me. It's about a collective us.

And when you buy a property, and it's on the protective list. you need a special permit to tear it down. you need a permit to tear anything down. this guy did it without proper permits. had he gone and got one, they would of denied him this.

He got off light. he could of got into a lot more trouble than "build an exact replica"
    Permit is the root word for permission. As in permission from the government. This is MY property, why do I need permission from the government?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Flatulant_bomb Permit is the root word for permission. As in permission from the government. This is MY property, why do I need permission from the government?

But you bought it while signing a piece of paper stating you will not destroy the property on purpose with intent on rebuilding another structure.

Its in the paperwork when you go to the title company to finalize the purchase. You can't say "I agree to this contract" and then fuck that contract and do what you want.
    Originally posted by totse3.com But you bought it while signing a piece of paper stating you will not destroy the property on purpose with intent on rebuilding another structure.

Its in the paperwork when you go to the title company to finalize the purchase. You can't say "I agree to this contract" and then fuck that contract and do what you want.

Well that changes things, I guess I should have known THAT eh?
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Flatulant_bomb Well that changes things, I guess I should have known THAT eh?

I want money from you now for causing stress.
    I have money, how did you know?
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Flatulant_bomb I have money, how did you know?

the stress that you caused let me know
    You were stressed when you posted this OP. Hit up Riser. He is the underlying cause of your stress.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    RisiR told me "How dare you treat your woman like that" after I posted a funny video of me saying something in a nasty tone in which both of us laughed at it (her and I)

then he's making threats to Mewsik

LOL like he's gonna hunt her down and murder her. I noticed he hasn't posted much lately.. I'm curious if he's on a plane and tracking down Mewsik
    Mewsik will wake up from her drunken stupor and wonder what the hell happened.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Flatulant_bomb Mewsik will wake up from her drunken stupor and wonder what the hell happened.

with him leaning over her in the middle of the night in a slightly dim room?
    Originally posted by totse3.com with him leaning over her in the middle of the night in a slightly dim room?

lol, she will like him then!
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    So the house stood for modernism, and now folks are pissed cause the new guy tried to modernize it??
Jump to Top