User Controls

Cloud Inversion from strong stormfront

totse3.com Space Nigga
    the high waves slamming the California coast made these cloud formation push up this morning. rogue waves nearly started the Maverick competition the earliest on record before being called off.

http://www.ktvu.com/news/ktvu-local-news/forecasts-of-big-inconsistent-waves-means-no-mavericks-this-week
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Stormfront, eh?
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by gadzooks Stormfront, eh?

You got another name for it, Pal?

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    Originally posted by gadzooks Stormfront, eh?

😆
    Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    I blame the jedis.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Oh I see.. I made it one word like the 'movement'

I thought it would be one word. nothing to do with this movement (i don't think.. HAARP and all.. who knows who's behind it)
    STORM THE BASTILLE!

But first, embrace the WN.
    Stormfront niggas be all like...

totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by you_just_got_called_a_faggot Stormfront niggas be all like…

They are kind of amusing and kind of scary people at the same time. The Radicalizing of anything in this country will only lead to more freedoms taken from us and new laws amended into the constitution to limit or ban "The right to bear arms"

it could be a CoIntel Criss-cross move.
    Originally posted by totse3.com They are kind of amusing and kind of scary people at the same time. The Radicalizing of anything in this country will only lead to more freedoms taken from us and new laws amended into the constitution to limit or ban "The right to bear arms"

it could be a CoIntel Criss-cross move.

More like the "The right to fist anuses".

The true hallmark of a WN is that they will be first to promote anal fisting as a Christmas tradtion.
    Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    Originally posted by totse3.com They are kind of amusing and kind of scary people at the same time. The Radicalizing of anything in this country will only lead to more freedoms taken from us and new laws amended into the constitution to limit or ban "The right to bear arms"
    Stormfront is literally just white people doing the things jedis do.
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    heil hortler
    The ultimate scary people must be the jedis, none of these sad boomer fucks will even read their newspapers to discover what they are up to.

Die already you old fucking scum.
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    no, pay for the medical advancement to keep these people alive
Jump to Top