User Controls

How can I check when women are ovulating so I can give them a rape baby

filtration African Astronaut
    I do not condone rape but title.

Edit: joke for clarity
    Ughhu Tuskegee Airman [tepidly antiquate my affinity]
    Monitor garbage cans for tampons. After a few months you should be able to predict their cycle. Then plan your strike for after her period, I think it’s 5ish days or something like that. It’s gonna be smelly, bloody, hard work and take a few months/a few rapes to ensure you get a beautiful babby
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    flagged for feds
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I don't know but I have to think the odds are statistically good for you if yiu just rape like ten girls in a several day period.

Rape in numbers.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by mmQ I don't know but I have to think the odds are statistically good for you if yiu just rape like ten girls in a several day period.

Rape in numbers.

multiple flagging this
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by totse3.com multiple flagging this

Flags for good advice thank you tk1
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by Ughhu Monitor garbage cans for tampons. After a few months you should be able to predict their cycle. Then plan your strike for after her period, I think it’s 5ish days or something like that. It’s gonna be smelly, bloody, hard work and take a few months/a few rapes to ensure you get a beautiful babby

/thread
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by mmQ Flags for good advice thank you tk1

sniff-sniff them.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by Ughhu Monitor garbage cans for tampons. After a few months you should be able to predict their cycle. Then plan your strike for after her period, I think it’s 5ish days or something like that. It’s gonna be smelly, bloody, hard work and take a few months/a few rapes to ensure you get a beautiful babby

Incorrect.
    A woman ovulates anywhere from 12-16 days after the start date of her last period; and that’s if she has regular cycles.
    Glad I could help, well kinda.

Oh, and a man’s sperm can stay alive in a woman’s womb for up to 72 hours.
    Loing African Astronaut
    Assuming good random sampling, you could rape 6 women in one day and one of them will statistically be on her cycle.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Fuck them every day for a month
    Being an unemployed black man seems to help.
    really, women smells different when thier ovulating.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/life/health-and-fitness/men-can-detect-when-women-are-ovulating/article4302462/
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Really nothing new there.
    Men= perverts. Who goes about sniffing panties?? Certainly not women.
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Really nothing new there.

no, all a man need to do is walk behind them or be downwind of them to be able to smell them.

escalators are best for this purpose because your facing their ass just by stooping a bit.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Some women keep track of their cycles via smartphone app. You could release a superficially modified clone of one and mine the data for their ovulation times and locations. From there, it's just a matter of finding them alone.
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Really nothing new there.

There is nothing perverted about sniffing panties...look at the animal kingdom, it's natural for many males to sniff the females pickle jar..if a female ox wore panties the male ox would sniff them too.

The word perverted has been perverted by liberal snowflakes like yourself when the behavior is as natural as breathing.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Don't even quote me!
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    all sexual behavior is a perversion
Jump to Top